Rats Week (Episode 3 The Final Chapter) Week

31 minutes ago, BengalBacker said:

Okay, since KC won, does that mean it's back to them having home field if they play us in the AFC Championship game rather than a neutral field?

I assume it would still be a neutral field if they play Buffalo since Buffalo could have also had 14 wins if not for the cancellation.

Neutral field if either us or the Bills play them

• Le Tigre changed the title to Rats Week (Episode 3 The Final Chapter) Week

Hope they keep fighting each other all week. 
Ravens  defense is legit hopefully Lamar plays for dolphins next year. He should make sure he good to get a contract. Not play this week. 

here is d jaxs complaining about ravens culture. 

He got cut right before ravens game this week. Likely looked really good though

39 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

Bengals players slam Ravens for 'cheap' actions before playoff rematch

https://bengalswire.usatoday.com/2023/01/09/bengals-players-slam-ravens-cheap-actions-playoff-rematch/

Glad I wasn't the only one who thought they we're being cheap trying to bang us up knowing they would see us again next (this) week.

Hope we make them pay for it Sunday.

54 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

Glad I wasn't the only one who thought they we're being cheap trying to bang us up knowing they would see us again next (this) week.

Hope we make them pay for it Sunday.

Like I said, my disconsolation with yesterday, was the they were basically playing all backups—at least on offense—while the Bengals were forced to play all frontliners on both sides of the ball. The Rats did play many starters on defense—but they are deeper there anyway, so they could take a bit more of the grind. 

Even from my seat I could see the extra shithousery they were doing. If I could see it, then either the officials are truly 3 Blind Mice, or they were deliberately letting them do it. 

Ironically, our favorite whipping boy in the form of one Jackson Carman, decided to plant a couple of them in his brief stints. He was really popping them in the line—along with his “Blind Side” impersonation. 

He might just become a rifleman in our beloved corps yet. 

1 minute ago, Le Tigre said:

Like I said, my disconsolation with yesterday, was the they were basically playing all backups—at least on offense—while the Bengals were forced to play all frontliners on both sides of the ball. The Rats did play many starters on defense—but they are deeper there anyway, so they could take a bit more of the grind. 

Even from my seat I could see the extra shithousery they were doing. If I could see it, then either the officials are truly 3 Blind Mice, or they were deliberately letting them do it. 

Ironically, our favorite whipping boy in the form of one Jackson Carman, decided to plant a couple of them in his brief stints. He was really popping them in the line—along with his “Blind Side” impersonation. 

I love that Reader told them they we're calling a shitty game.

I've never actually seen "The Blind Side" so I don't follow this impersonation thing at all. 

Archived