Rats Week (Episode 3 The Final Chapter) Week

15 hours ago, claptonrocks said:

Fact is the Bengals are a better football team overall..

Understood on any given day but

this team seems as special as last years...

I agree other than the OL vs their defensive front 7. It's not a favorable match up.  Overcome that and it's almost certainly a win.

Should add that the refs calling the game like it's Brady or Mahomes at QB and not an inanimate old bag of straw would also help 

2 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

He might actually be a pro football player with passion to compete. If he plays and wins, it speaks volumes to potential suitors. If he plays, and goes to the Super Bowl, it speaks libraries. 

Your talking Joe Burrow not Lemar Jackson..

Hes gonna get paid bigtime unless he's Injured and hes not going to let that happen..

Bank it..

1 hour ago, Griever said:

That def doesn't sound like someone who can play. This team is still dangerous and can't be taken lightly.

Lamar Jackson is still dealing with “extreme swelling” and remains “pretty limited,” a source tells

. I’m told this has nothing to do with his contract either.

*****They're talking about his head, not his knee

14 minutes ago, Sea Ray said:

Over a month later and he still has extreme swelling? That sounds like a poorly handled injury to me...kinda like what our Bengals had in the days of Richie Braham

Or a guy that doesn't give a shit and know he's about to catch a $45m franchise tag regardless.

7 minutes ago, stryker57 said:

i hear ya. one can hope for something to at least be said.. 

I just checked NFL.com and it doesn't look like any fines for Week 18 have been announced. Bengals.com hasn't listed a fine for the coin flip celebration either this week yet. 

1 hour ago, WRAPradio said:

interesting..I'm guessing due to the Lamar news.  The larger the line gets, the more nervous I feel.

Don't blame you. Before last week the Ravens had only lost one game by more than 4 points. How many points did Baltimore give up in that loss? Just 13 points...

Archived