Rats Week (Episode 3 The Final Chapter) Week

29 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

Gronk on Burrow being the next Tom Brady ... 

Brady would've absolutely wilted if he got sacked 80 times in a season, never mind put the team on his back and carried them to a SB.  

Wouldn't trade JB for young Brady or anyone else you care to name.

9 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

Brady would've absolutely wilted if he got sacked 80 times in a season, never mind put the team on his back and carried them to a SB.  

Wouldn't trade JB for young Brady or anyone else you care to name.

Ask Steven Ross how hard it was to get JB..

Like  BJ said " Bengals give JB a blank check and he'll sign what he thinks is fair..

10 minutes ago, PatternMaster said:

Zac Taylor should channel is inner Sensei Kreese and tell the defense to go after Huntley's shoulder, since the Ravens wanted to cheap shot the Bengals why not...turnabout is fair play.

No need for all that. This isn't some brokedick team that basically used someone else's misfortune to whine and cheapshot their way into being halfway relevant with a 3rd string QB.

The Bengals can beat them at straight up football. Leave that other bullshit to Harbaww and his quickly fading playoff hopes.

7 hours ago, PatternMaster said:

Zac Taylor should channel is inner Sensei Kreese and tell the defense to go after Huntley's shoulder, since the Ravens wanted to cheap shot the Bengals why not...turnabout is fair play.

I think they should set up a Go Fund Me page for donations

for a bounty on Roquan Smith.  I'd kick in.

"See you Sunday.  Night.", indeed, bitch.

8 hours ago, claptonrocks said:

Baltimore farewell 

I would respect Lamar more if he was just honest and said ... 

"My employer won't give me guaranteed money and job security for the next 5+ years, but another employer may. So I'm basically sandbagging this injury until my team is eliminated this weekend and I can head to my hometown South Beach. Quoth this Raven nevermore."

1 hour ago, High School Harry said:

I think they should set up a Go Fund Me page for donations

for a bounty on Roquan Smith.  I'd kick in.

"See you Sunday.  Night.", indeed, bitch.

I mean, if Samaji were to stiffarm plant him into the turf like a parsnip that would be cool... But Samaji has been mostly relegated to 3rd down RB status because reasons.

10 hours ago, PatternMaster said:

Disagree. We just need to play our game and not be goaded into retaliation. 

Archived