Rats @ Bengals part duex - gameday thread

14 minutes ago, Jungletiger said:

I'm gonna say it, Carmen fighting on the Ravens bench, it didn't make me mad at all.

There were a couple plays with Carmen, including that one, where I thought I was watching "The Blind Side".   :)

I think bengals need to change some audibles. Baltimore  seemed to know what joe was checking into. They did sign Thomas, who we cut and who knows all our audibles. Hopefully zach just played dumb this game . I also would rather keep chase outside these one yard throws are getting him killed. He is to valuable to have get hurt on checkdown mixon perine should be getting. Run the ball more even when it looks bad burrow needs more balance. With all that said he had 3 touchdowns dropped by receivers in bad game keep him healthy please. 

Late to the party.

Just read the thread now.

Fantastic, as always, and some of the comments in retrospect are... 

Another benefit of this thread is for whatever reason, they quit showing replays esp

of controversial calls some time in the first half.

A facemask on Joe when he fumbled not called?

And no idea what the fight on the Rats sideline was all about much less that Carman was involved.

Didn't show BS roughing the passer call on Hendrickson but he was talking to the Ravens O lineman (nicely)

about it before it was called.

What's going on with the lack of replays at the stadium?

After the injury Monday night perfectly understandable

but I have never seen so few and at critical times.

(conspiracy theory and rumor starting) Did Roger Rabbit call and tell them to knock it off

to make the Rats look better?

BTW... sorry... Mixon is not the answer running the ball.

I did not think this was so much winning ugly (Joe B was off, but that's OK... he'll have the mojo back next week)

but I thought winning sloppy.

24 minutes ago, membengal said:

Of course Lamar has a swollen knee -he sprained his PCL. He hasn't played in 5 weeks and hasn't practiced at any point either in that time. Schefter not breaking news. 

Doubt he'll play unless its for AFC championship on.

He's thinking contract next year..

56 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

Dogging it won't get him his loot.

Phillip Rivers played with a torn ACL. Chris Simms had to have a spleen removed and still played. 

I don't doubt he's got an ouchie. If it's really bad, then it has nothing to do with his lust for loot.  

Ben Rothlisburger almost died.

Archived