Rats @ Bengals part duex - gameday thread

2 minutes ago, Bleeds Orange said:

Wouldn't the lowest remaining seed go to KC?

Sorry misunderstood, yes KC would get the lower seed so we would not see Miami. I thought you meant in the 1st week. If we beat Balt next week and Buff loses to Miami we get either Jax, or Chargers in round 2

Just now, Jamie_B said:

3rd game in a row where the O has not played a full 4 quarters 

This one is on Joe imho, he has been slightly inaccurate on a few passes today that otherwise had he hit this would have been a blowout

Man he was like PERFECT on MNF before the game was cancelled too...gotta hope he gets right this week

Outside of winning the game, this was a superb outcome for the Ravens.  They beat the shit out of the Bengals physically.  Alex Kappa going down has to make the Ravens gleeful.  I don’t see much hope of the Bengals offense doing much the the bums they are going to be running out there.  Jackson and the other offensive starters will be back and they will be better than this week.  Not good. 

2 minutes ago, UncleEarl said:

Outside of winning the game, this was a superb outcome for the Ravens.  They beat the shit out of the Bengals physically.  Alex Kappa going down has to make the Ravens gleeful.  I don’t see much hope of the Bengals offense doing much the the bums they are going to be running out there.  Jackson and the other offensive starters will be back and they will be better than this week.  Not good. 

If Lemur plays he will be rusty but we need to play far better on offence

Archived