2022 AFC NORTH CHAMPS !

Ran across this in my attic recently. I was reminded of how great it felt that year to have actually won some sort of title after so many years of nothing. 

I recall people were giddy then. It was a very good team. There was a lot of talk about going all the way to the SB. Then…well you remember what happened. It vanished in an instant. 

It’s nice to win a division. I am sure Jags fans have scooped up all the AFC South Champs gear they can handle. It is special. 

But, it can all disappear quickly. 

image.thumb.jpeg.645453024cdaf2f26f152d7d581f2d83.jpeg

2 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

Ran across this in my attic recently. I was reminded of how great it felt that year to have actually won some sort of title after so many years of nothing. 

I recall people were giddy then. It was a very good team. There was a lot of talk about going all the way to the SB. Then…well you remember what happened. It vanished in an instant. 

It’s nice to win a division. I am sure Jags fans have scooped up all the AFC South Champs gear they can handle. It is special. 

But, it can all disappear quickly. 

image.thumb.jpeg.645453024cdaf2f26f152d7d581f2d83.jpeg

Cool hat, I do miss how those old Reebok ones fit.

1 minute ago, I_C_Deadpeople said:

Wow, I was just talking to my daughter a few weeks ago about , way back in my youth, I could buy a '16 oz bottle of 7UP' for around a dime. This would be before we went metric in Canada (us ml now). 

These bad boys were returnables.  Think you got a nickel a piece to bring them back.  We would find old bottles and take them to the King Kwik and buy bubble gum.

2 minutes ago, UncleEarl said:

These bad boys were returnables.  Think you got a nickel a piece to bring them back.  We would find old bottles and take them to the King Kwik and buy bubble gum.

Id cash in a alot of bottles to buy a few slices of pizza at 25 cents a slice. 😊

41 minutes ago, UncleEarl said:

I remember one year biking all over my hometown looking for bottles that I could cash in so I would have more money to spend at our church festival. 

Archived