The 2023 schedule differences among AFC north teams

Feels like not a ton of difference between the slates. I don’t have to squint very hard to see

cleveland’s slate being tough as hell (jets a qb away, Denver about to get a competent coach, and Justin fields a real wild card opponent in any game).

I think the Bengals are catching a break with the Vikings, who have posted consecutive winning seasons only once since 2000. Certainly not catching any breaks with the Bills or Chefs, though, unless key free agency losses weaken them. I don't keep up with that stuff for other teams, so I don't know. 

9 hours ago, Bleeds Orange said:

I think the Bengals are catching a break with the Vikings, who have posted consecutive winning seasons only once since 2000. Certainly not catching any breaks with the Bills or Chefs, though, unless key free agency losses weaken them. I don't keep up with that stuff for other teams, so I don't know. 

Playing other first place teams is what comes with being a first place team - but at least as you said Viking part of that could be worse. Would rather see them next year then lions…

18 hours ago, Sea Ray said:

This year we didn't pay a price for our hard schedule. We went 2-1 (only loss Dallas). Ravens also went 2-1 in their games

Last year Cincinnati went 1-2 in uncommon games with a "last place" schedule. Beat Jacksonville in overtime, lost to the 49ers in overtime and also lost to the NY Jets.

Archived