Non-Bengals NFL Wild Card Weekend Games Thread

4 minutes ago, Jungletiger said:

If Tua had played Bills would have lost.

I think the Bills took the game lightly, especially after being up 17 and then it is hard to get back full momentum. If Tua was playing they may have been a different team today. Then again, tau would have gotten a concussion in the 1st Q anyway.

9 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

Once the Bengals win tonight, next week's game should be on a neutral field. Not in Buffalo. 

But the Bengals lose a home playoff game because a Bills player had a freak medical emergency during a game they were going to get steamrolled in. 

I realized that even if a KC and Buffalo loss sent the game to Cincinnati they'd probably use weather as an excuse to move it anyway.

Im gonna get booed and flamed/flagged for it, but can we just stop with all the bitching about the NFL's reaction for the Hamlin situation already???  The shit is over, lets move on.  So damn what--we dont get a extra home game.  Big fracking deal (i know the system is gonna censor the f word...whatever)  Just beat the teams that come to us, no matter the location.  Shut everyone up by getting back to the SB, and it starts tonight against the Ravens.

That's my opinion, again Im sorry if this offends anyone.  I just wish we can just move on.  Very releived for Hamlin, but there is other stupp happening.

2 minutes ago, DanvilleBengal said:

Im gonna get booed and flamed/flagged for it, but can we just stop with all the bitching about the NFL's reaction for the Hamlin situation already???  The shit is over, lets move on.  So damn what--we dont get a extra home game.  Big fracking deal (i know the system is gonna censor the f word...whatever)  Just beat the teams that come to us, no matter the location.  Shut everyone up by getting back to the SB, and it starts tonight against the Ravens.

That's my opinion, again Im sorry if this offends anyone.  I just wish we can just move on.  Very releived for Hamlin, but there is other stupp happening.

I think you misspelled "fucking"   :)

31 minutes ago, steggyD said:

Being that we are in the middle of the playoffs that are affected by what some find to be an injustice against our team ... I don't think we are ready to be quiet about it.

I'll be quiet about it when the NFL is quiet about it, how's that?

I'm getting the cart ahead of the horse here.

Nervous as Hell about us tonite.

But that said, let's just win handily, save the drama for your mama,

no injuries and

on to Buffalo and kick the absolute dog shit out of them in prime time

again like we would have here on Monday night.

Unfinished business with the Buffalo Unpaid Bills.

They OWE us.

I'm having a hard time getting pumped for this game, just doesn't feel right. Not saying we're going to lose (definitely could though), just doesn't have that feel of a typical playoff game. Probably because it's the Ravens. 

I'm sure once we have the kickoff it will change, especially if we start off hot.

Archived