Non-Bengals NFL Wild Card Weekend Games Thread

17 minutes ago, BengalBacker said:

I'm having a hard time getting pumped for this game, just doesn't feel right. Not saying we're going to lose (definitely could though), just doesn't have that feel of a typical playoff game. Probably because it's the Ravens. 

I'm sure once we have the kickoff it will change, especially if we start off hot.

I agree and me, too. Esp the "doesn't feel right".

Let's just get this put away early and call it a night.

I don't think we've had a game this year without some sort of drama or last minute heroics.

I simply don't trust the Rats.  They are kind of like the Stealth Squeelers, cheap shot,

late hitting bitches.

2 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

So…who ya got for the Star vs Tommy Bay?

It's the lessor of two evils for me...so that means the Star but I'm not happy about it, although their cheerleaders are nice.  Actually I don't care much about the NFC teams...at least for a few more weeks.  :)

49 minutes ago, Griever said:

Looking like my prediction was wrong... TB is completely out of sorts.

An 8-9 team,  that won a terrible division,  that can’t run the ball was given way too much credit. 

The best thing about the Bengals is the lack of stupid shit that the team does on a weekly basis. Look around the NFL and you will see teams dumber or more incompetent than the Bengals, even in the playoffs. 

What was the worst thing that happened against Baltimore?  Dud Hill's stupid penalties was the only thing that comes to mind.

Rest of the NFL?

1. Missing 4 straight PATs

2. Throwing for 3 yards on 4th and 8 (Cousins sucks)

3. Delay of game on 4th and 1 (you have a fricken 3rd string QB.  Just sneak it.  Not that hard to call).  

4. Bills blowing an easy win with stupid turnovers (Nice Dullton impression Allen with the strip sack)

5. Blowing a 27-0 lead

6. Joey Bosa looking like vintage Burfict. 

7. Ravens fumbling on a botched QB sneak

8. Giants WR dropping easy pass to clinch the win

So much Brewering

11 hours ago, Cricket said:

Cricket would say Huntley.   14-point turnaround takes the title…right? :shrug: 

I don't know if I would blame Huntley for that so much as the play call, plus it was a GREAT effort by our defense to punch the ball out and recover it to score. 

My vote goes to blowing a 27-0 lead. 

Archived