Rats @ Bengals - Playoff Edition - Gameday thread

My Sacramento Kings are killing it this year (Formerly Cincinnati Royals in case we have some fans there in Cincy that follow their former team). Kings are pretty damn good this year. Just watched Kings game earler and we whooped up on the Spurs and are 24-18 now after starting 0-4. 

2 minutes ago, Gary said:

My Sacramento Kings are killing it this year (Formerly Cincinnati Royals in case we have some fans there in Cincy that follow their former team). Kings are pretty damn good this year. Just watched Kings game earler and we whooped up on the Spurs and are 24-18 now after starting 0-4. 

I don’t really follow them as I’m not a big basketball fan, but I’m old enough to remember when they left Cincy because one of my friends left with them. (Her dad worked for them.)

8 minutes ago, Shebengal said:

I don’t really follow them as I’m not a big basketball fan, but I’m old enough to remember when they left Cincy because one of my friends left with them. (Her dad worked for them.)

I think they went to Kansas City before coming to Sacramento in 1985. I didn't start liking the Kings until 1992 or there about. I live in Elk Grove (which is 10mi south of Sacramento). 

We have a big purple laser on the roof of our new arena (which is like the most technologically advanced stadium/arena) that we shine into the sky when we win. They just upped the power of it so you can see it now far away. I see it from Elk Grove when there isn't an obstruction, and you can see it from El Dorado Hills about 25mi away in the hills where you see the Sac skyline. 

It's crazy because in San Antonio today there were Kings fans there chanting "Light the Beam". It was LOUD. It happens every road game the Kings win. I guess we have fans all over the place! They are so loud that you cannot hear the Spurs fans lol. 

Archived