Rats @ Bengals - Playoff Edition - Gameday thread

Just now, membengal said:

I mentioned in the other thread that NOW I would be interested (I thought it silly to see if he could come back to play RT as he's never played there but...even with 11 months off I expect he is better than our other options - I just assume it is impossible to make that move in the playoffs with him being retired and still under contract with the Rams)

This needs to happen...the possibility of Whit getting two rings in two years?  And now we have an opening at LT?

If that award which cannot be named was still around, I assume Dud Hill would win it?  

He was terrible today.  Taylor Britt wasn't much better.  Rotten Apple got burnt / toasted but I expect that at least once a game.  

But it's a tough matchup.  They won't play a team like that again.  Hopefully the offense can keep up with Allen next week. 

So, weird stuff is happening at my house. I usually watch the games in what was my son’s room. Since I live in Columbus, I can’t get WLW on the radio, and the games are broadcast locally on 105.3. I have tried periodically to tune in the broadcast on that station with no success. Even weirder, sometimes when I change the channel on the TV with the remote control, the radio comes on. So tonight as I’m following the board, I heard the post game show and I looked at the radio, and it was on and the broadcast was coming in, clear as a bell. Weird, huh??? 👻😳😬

Just now, Shebengal said:

So, weird stuff is happening at my house. I usually watch the games in what was my son’s room. Since I live in Columbus, I can’t get WLW on the radio, and the games are broadcast locally on 105.3. I have tried periodically to tune in the broadcast on that station with no success. Even weirder, sometimes when I change the channel on the TV with the remote control, the radio comes on. So tonight as I’m following the board, I heard the post game show and I looked at the radio, and it was on and the broadcast was coming in, clear as a bell. Weird, huh??? 👻😳😬

700 was listenable all the way into Illinois on my trip west a week ago.  Not entirely surprised it could bleed into other receivers.

28 minutes ago, Shebengal said:

This is going to date me, but I swear I am in my 40s. Anyhow, I have a CB radio in my home since I used to love to talk on them as a kid. Anyway, when I have some computer equipment on the static is just unbelievable on the CB. It won't work for anything unless it's a very strong signal. With the computer and other electronics off it's perfect. 

Archived