Rats @ Bengals - Playoff Edition - Gameday thread

15 hours ago, SF2 said:

I read it a year ago.   I had no idea Newport was that corrupt and that the mob was that prevalent.  

One problem with my Carr/ Vet QB In Baltimore scenario would be the reaction of the players.  I am guessing it would be tough to take over for a former MVP who is still in his prime.  Fans would go apeshit too.  

Maybe not as apeshit as you would think if Lamar Jackson basically delivers a big FU to Baltimore. 

On 1/16/2023 at 3:20 PM, Le Tigre said:

Here is my shot from the other side of the 50 from that angle 

Question for those at the game.... Le Tig?  Amish?   Ray Dog?

How were they with the replays at the stadium?  I was pissed during the first Rats game when there were

so few, saw more cheap (and other) stuff on here than on the scoreboard.

Not sure what that was about but I hope it was not about selling more advertising.

23 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

Question for those at the game.... Le Tig?  Amish?   Ray Dog?

How were they with the replays at the stadium?  I was pissed during the first Rats game when there were

so few, saw more cheap (and other) stuff on here than on the scoreboard.

Not sure what that was about but I hope it was not about selling more advertising.

Not much different than Week 18. Hubbard’s Run was played over and over, but it was off and on for the rest.

And as much as I like seeing Marissa’s cute mug, the “in-game analysis” was a bit trite. 

And….PLEASE…stop with the unending video urgings to be louder /more noise! Never had that crap at Riverfront, and it was always so loud there the league had to try and regulate noise output. Didn’t need a Pavlov’s Dog prompt to raise the decibels. 

59 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

Not much different than Week 18. Hubbard’s Run was played over and over, but it was off and on for the rest.

And as much as I like seeing Marissa’s cute mug, the “in-game analysis” was a bit trite. 

And….PLEASE…stop with the unending video urgings to be louder /more noise! Never had that crap at Riverfront, and it was always so loud there the league had to try and regulate noise output. Didn’t need a Pavlov’s Dog prompt to raise the decibels. 

X2 on all comments.

12 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

11 hours ago, RayDoggBengal said:

X2 on all comments.

image.gif.fa54a912399887a30d9b904cb95f826e.gif

I do, however, like the ones with Ocho but it is before kickoff and does not interfere.

Liked the two with Dr Ocho and Adam Jones when they inserted clips between their

comments... really funny and too bad all did not get to see.

Otherwise with the make noise stuff... cheap drama.

On 1/16/2023 at 12:01 AM, T-Dub said:

Sometimes feels like they are pushing for overtime in these late games

Yeah. Something seems fishy for sure.  I felt like that game was a loss. We won by some luck. The Ravens really took it to um in that 2nd half and looked like the team that wanted it more.   I just sayin..

On 1/17/2023 at 12:22 PM, Shebengal said:

Maybe not as apeshit as you would think if Lamar Jackson basically delivers a big FU to Baltimore. 

Depends on how it goes down.  If the public thinks he was low balled by the Ravens it’s one thing, if he just leaves because he is butt hurt, it’s another.  

Archived