Rats @ Bengals - Playoff Edition - Gameday thread

2 minutes ago, HavePityPlease said:

The best part of tonight was the look on Harbaugh's face after Sam's TD, the smug prick deserves every disappointment.

Who else witnessed him being an asshole for no reason to Melissa Stark?  What a fuggin asshole:

He was an ass, but he was probably thinking that he needed to walk back the comment he made last week that Baltiwhore played a clean game.

5 minutes ago, HavePityPlease said:

The best part of tonight was the look on Harbaugh's face after Sam's TD, the smug prick deserves every disappointment.

Who else witnessed him being an asshole for no reason to Melissa Stark?  What a fuggin asshole:

Anybody else not really celebrate that play until the replay?  I really was nervous he broke the plane. 

Just now, tibor75 said:

Anybody else not really celebrate that play until the replay?  I really was nervous he broke the plane. 

Absolutely.  Worried it was a TD for Ravens and also worried that a flag was going to come in regarding Bailey blocking for Hubbard.

Just now, tibor75 said:

I was a little, until they showed Harbaugh's face.  If he'd thought Huntley got in he'd have been jumping around, screaming like an ape at the refs.  It still wasn't 100% but that at least erased my anxiousness.

1 minute ago, esjbh2 said:

Absolutely.  Worried it was a TD for Ravens and also worried that a flag was going to come in regarding Bailey blocking for Hubbard.

It really was poor blocking.  He had a convoy of 3 players.  Somebody needed to take out Andrews.  And Hubbard needed to run to the far corner.  Oh well, gives Rats fans something to cry about. 

1 minute ago, Lawshark13 said:

Whitworth?

I mentioned in the other thread that NOW I would be interested (I thought it silly to see if he could come back to play RT as he's never played there but...even with 11 months off I expect he is better than our other options - I just assume it is impossible to make that move in the playoffs with him being retired and still under contract with the Rams)

Archived