Buffalo (Divisional Playoff) Week

43 minutes ago, Griever said:

One more week of recovery by Sunday...he may be there in person. The pageantry is a little much at this point.

I think if we are driving down the field and about to go up 2 scores they will stop the game and bring out #3 for a little ceremony/ pep rally. Just a little 15 minute delay, but the Bengals organization has tremendous class & good will so all is good. 

38 minutes ago, saphead said:

I felt supremely confident going into the Rats game and don't feel too good about Buffalo so that means we will play out of our minds on Sunday and win going away probably. 

Honestly I felt the opposite.  The Ravens know us, Buffalo... not really impressed.  Not saying they aren't a good team, but I think we can beat them easier.

13 minutes ago, tibor75 said:

Has Burrow thrown for over 300 yards yet in a playoff game?  

I'm really hoping he finally has that holy shit performance because we haven't seen it yet.  

Hoping Williams can play next week, but that didn't look good. 

Best case is Willams and Cappa can return, most likely case is were looking at Carman and Scharpering, and obviously Adiniji going forward.  Gonna be hard for Joe with that.

1 hour ago, Griever said:

One more week of recovery by Sunday...he may be there in person. The pageantry is a little much at this point.

I thought he was there in person yesterday?  No?

3 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

I just had it pointed out to me we play at 3.... Hamilin's number.

I'm glad the kid is ok, but that is WAY too on the nose

I was wondering about that...3 seems like a really weird time.  Has that been a game time in the past and I'm just not remembering?

2 minutes ago, esjbh2 said:

I was wondering about that...3 seems like a really weird time.  Has that been a game time in the past and I'm just not remembering?

Rams and Bucs played at 3 last year, so yes. Just seems like of all the games and times that could have been chosen.....

5 minutes ago, Griever said:

Ah, thanks!  I did read that he was at the Bills Facility on Saturday and had just assumed that meant he'd go to the game the next day.  Makes sense since I watched most of the Bills game and they weren't showing him every 15 minutes had he actually been there.

3 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

I just had it pointed out to me we play at 3.... Hamilin's number.

I'm glad the kid is ok, but that is WAY too on the nose

Didn't think of that but I did think it an odd time for kickoff.

And you can bet the ranch and livestock that he will rise from the dead

and make an appearance on the field before the game.

Glad he's OK but I am over him.

6 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

Correct me if I'm wrong (and I usually am) but...

When we beat the Unpaid Bills and the Jags upset the sleeping Chefs...

Wouldn't the AFC Championship Game be played here??

Asking for a friend.

Yep

44 minutes ago, esjbh2 said:

Ah, thanks!  I did read that he was at the Bills Facility on Saturday and had just assumed that meant he'd go to the game the next day.  Makes sense since I watched most of the Bills game and they weren't showing him every 15 minutes had he actually been there.

None of this is amazing despite what clowns like Ian say.  

It is interesting he is on oxygen.  That's not normal.  I wonder if he aspirated when they intubated him.  

2 minutes ago, tibor75 said:

None of this is amazing despite what clowns like Ian say.  

It is interesting he is on oxygen.  That's not normal.  I wonder if he aspirated when they intubated him.  

Saw the oxygen part and was like “uhhhh…”. 

Pinged my sister (CC RN, flight nurse) about that and that was her first guess. 

43 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

Correct me if I'm wrong (and I usually am) but...

When we beat the Unpaid Bills and the Jags upset the sleeping Chefs...

Wouldn't the AFC Championship Game be played here??

Asking for a friend.

Actually, not sure where or if such a game would be played because the league office would be in full nuclear meltdown mode.  A scenario like this may end with the NFL merging with the CFL. 

1 hour ago, Jungletiger said:

Honestly I felt the opposite.  The Ravens know us, Buffalo... not really impressed.  Not saying they aren't a good team, but I think we can beat them easier.

We were about to take their shoes and milk money last time but that was with a healthy OL.

I'm trying to convince myself Carman is one of those guys that looks like shit in practice & is always pissing off the coaches but balls out in games.. it does happen.

Archived