Buffalo (Divisional Playoff) Week

3 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

“Even if the Bengals don't advance after Sunday, Bengals fans have another reason to breathe easy: this past season has proven Joe Burrow and co. are the real deal.”

Sounds nice. And mostly true. 

Wearing my SB cap from a year ago. I actually had some one ask me “they were in the SB last year”? I literally laughed out loud. Poor fellow must have thought I was nuts. 

Lose and they are forgotten—other than here. They were forgotten after last February. For that matter, so have the Rams. 

BUF will be forgotten once they would play KC. KC will be forgotten even if they win the SB. 

The microcosm of the moment drives the passion. The old coach’s quip from years ago that people in China have no idea what took place here today (paraphrase) is apropos. 

We care….we’ll remember…but no one else will regardless of what happens. 

Well thay was uplifting..😎

3 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

“Even if the Bengals don't advance after Sunday, Bengals fans have another reason to breathe easy: this past season has proven Joe Burrow and co. are the real deal.”

Wearing my SB cap from a year ago. I actually had some one ask me “they were in the SB last year”? I literally laughed out loud. Poor fellow must have thought I was nuts. 

Lose and they are forgotten—other than here. They were forgotten after last February. For that matter, so have the Rams. 

BUF will be forgotten once they would play KC. KC will be forgotten even if they win the SB. 

The microcosm of the moment drives the passion. The old coach’s quip from years ago that people in China have no idea what took place here today (paraphrase) is apropos. 

Fuck that clown.

5 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

Those are good points, and I try to use them to console myself when the Bengals lose an important game. It will never work with the three Super Bowl losses, though. I will never get over any of those.

1 hour ago, High School Harry said:

Even more psyched now.

Snowing hard and foggy out.

Perfect day for a fire in the fireplace

and watching the underdog (lol) Bengals

do some serious Buffalo butt kicking.

I'm tired of the "Tito, hand me a tissue" drama.

Let's get on with the show.

:gobengals::icon15::gobengals:

“Private Harry…you are definitely born-again hard! Hell, I may even allow you to serve as a rifleman in my beloved Corps” 

Archived