Buffalo (Divisional Playoff) Week

15 minutes ago, saphead said:

How we feelin' today? Not gonna lie, my bunghole is starting to pucker. 

Nervous because I believe if we can get past Buffalo, we can get Willams and Cappa back (hopefully) against KC and get back to the SB. But alot is going to come down to how the two backup tackles play and that scares me.

I'm loving the odds, Buffalo is overrated and barely beat the Dolphins with Skylar Thompson as the QB. Their oline is shaky and Allen is turnover prone. 

The big match up will be our secondary vs the Bills WR's. If they don't have any blown coverages Allen will give them opportunities to make turnovers. 

I think our dline will put pressure on Allen and I like our LB's to shut down the Bills run game.  Allen does everything for the Bills and he will make critical mistakes. The secondary just can't give up big plays because that's how the Bills win. Allen doesn't like to methodically move the ball he's like Brett Farve, he wants to make a big play and he's going to risk it all to do so. 

The coaches and players are ready for this game, LFG!! Who Dey!!

9 minutes ago, PatternMaster said:

I'm loving the odds, Buffalo is overrated and barely beat the Dolphins with Skylar Thompson as the QB. Their oline is shaky and Allen is turnover prone. 

The big match up will be our secondary vs the Bills WR's. If they don't have any blown coverages Allen will give them opportunities to make turnovers. 

I think our dline will put pressure on Allen and I like our LB's to shut down the Bills run game.  Allen does everything for the Bills and he will make critical mistakes. The secondary just can't give up big plays because that's how the Bills win. Allen doesn't like to methodically move the ball he's like Brett Farve, he wants to make a big play and he's going to risk it all to do so. 

The coaches and players are ready for this game, LFG!! Who Dey!!

20 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

"Ewe!  Ewe!  Do you know what a Ewe is, maggot?  A female sheep. And do you know what you do to female sheep?  Do you want to fuck me, maggot?  I'll rip your head off the the stacking swivel and shit down your neck hole if you ever call me 'ewe' again, shitbird".  ~ DI Sgt Drummond, USMC Recruit Depot San Diego.

image.gif.58139b3fcd0cea73fe4c42631b642b1a.gif

Archived