Buffalo (Divisional Playoff) Week

43 minutes ago, SmoothD said:

Buffalo doesn't have the greatest pass rush.

If the line can provide at least decent protection, our WRs and TE should feast.

That's really what it comes down to, and hopefully if we can make it bast Buff we can get Willams and Cappa back for KC or Jax. 

Might need to do some max protection schemes this week, maybe an extra linemen.

20 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

That's really what it comes down to, and hopefully if we can make it bast Buff we can get Willams and Cappa back for KC or Jax. 

Might need to do some max protection schemes this week, maybe an extra linemen.

Sounds like Cappa is closer to returning than Williams. But even though Cappa might be better than Williams at their positions, I think Williams is more important because of such poor options behind him.

On 1/17/2023 at 11:27 AM, Griever said:

If I'm the Bengals (or the Jags for that matter), this pisses me the fuck off

NFL is an entertainment business, not a sports business. They can legally fix games and there’s nothing anyone can do about it. Well, aside from not watching but we all know that’s not going to happen. NFL is as part of America’s culture as much as apple pie. That’s why they do what they want, no repercussions. Zero. 

2 hours ago, IKOTA said:

NFL is an entertainment business, not a sports business. They can legally fix games and there’s nothing anyone can do about it. Well, aside from not watching but we all know that’s not going to happen. NFL is as part of America’s culture as much as apple pie. That’s why they do what they want, no repercussions. Zero. 

If the NFL gets caught fixing games there will be hell to pay.  Congress would go nuts on them.  I would expect a RICO case put together as well. 

Archived