The NFL is missing an opportunity of a golden storyline

If the NFL is going to rig anything, they are missing the boat on a golden storyline.

Who wouldn’t want to see “The #1 pick in the draft vs. Mr. Irrelevant “? Not to mention another rematch of 2 past Super Bowls? We could spend 2 weeks rehashing painful memories. 

What say you?

If you ask Joe Average Fan nationwide if they know who Brock Purdy is, you would have a precipitous answer of “maybe?” 

I would wager that JAF would only nominally know of Burrow. 

But show a photo of Patrick Mahomes or Josh Allen, and the meter changes. 

And Joe AverageFan pays the NFL’s bills

I'm with you on the golden storyline. Burrow's actually very popular. Purdy may be "Mr. Irrelevant", but the real problem is Frisco is crazy dangerous right now. Super stacked on both sides of the ball, and that kid is fitting in nicely for them. I'd rather play the Giants, LOL.

6 hours ago, A Rock said:

I'm with you on the golden storyline. Burrow's actually very popular. Purdy may be "Mr. Irrelevant", but the real problem is Frisco is crazy dangerous right now. Super stacked on both sides of the ball, and that kid is fitting in nicely for them. I'd rather play the Giants, LOL.

Bengals have as many weapons as Frisco.

Frisco defense isn't better than us  regardless of Bosa..

We do have Trey and San you know..

Now lets put money on the QBs..

Ill take JB everytime.

Game...Cincinnati

There's only 2 teams that can compete with this team ..

KC and Philly ..

Ill go with JB over each of them..

I would prefer not to play SF as they are maulers. After watching Donald get busy on Joe last year you can't discount what a good pass rush can do to an above average OLine...and ours no longer falls into that category. Thank god we have the depth we do but I am very concerned about this weekend and having any other line injury

On 1/18/2023 at 7:28 PM, Shebengal said:

If the NFL is going to rig anything, they are missing the boat on a golden storyline.

Who wouldn’t want to see “The #1 pick in the draft vs. Mr. Irrelevant “? Not to mention another rematch of 2 past Super Bowls? We could spend 2 weeks rehashing painful memories. 

What say you?

The golden story line is on the Bills side with dude almost dying or whatever the F happened.  I feel like the Cowboys vs Bills is already written in stone because unfortunately I believe that almost everything about the NFL is fake.  Its been that way since I watched the Saints Vikings conf champ game, however long ago that was.

The Bills will probably actually win it this time signifying some type of something to the elites in the know.

Just go to tik tok and type in the nfl fake. You'll see I'm just some lone ranger who thinks like this. 

On 1/20/2023 at 2:43 AM, claptonrocks said:

Bengals have as many weapons as Frisco.

Frisco defense isn't better than us  regardless of Bosa..

We do have Trey and San you know..

Now lets put money on the QBs..

Ill take JB everytime.

Game...Cincinnati

There's only 2 teams that can compete with this team ..

KC and Philly ..

Ill go with JB over each of them..

If our O-line were healthy I’d agree with you. But it’s not. 

Archived