Non-Bengals Divisional Round Games Thread

do we have our next drama queen  ?      

Hurts threw for two touchdowns and ran for another despite playing through a sprained sternoclavicular (SC) joint in his throwing shoulder, an injury suffered at the Chicago Bears on Dec. 18 that sidelined him for two games.

According to the Fox broadcast, Hurts said before Saturday's contest that he is "nowhere near 100 percent," adding that he also came down with an illness late in the week.

41 minutes ago, stryker57 said:

do we have our next drama queen  ?      

Hurts threw for two touchdowns and ran for another despite playing through a sprained sternoclavicular (SC) joint in his throwing shoulder, an injury suffered at the Chicago Bears on Dec. 18 that sidelined him for two games.

According to the Fox broadcast, Hurts said before Saturday's contest that he is "nowhere near 100 percent," adding that he also came down with an illness late in the week.

Hurts hurt hurts hunt?

31 minutes ago, saphead said:

Oh boy espn just compared Kermits performance to MJ's flu game, Schillings bloody sock, and Willis Reed for gutting it out. The NFL has they-selves a nice new juicy narrative lol. 

Yee-haw! There will be a lot of yellow flying next week. 

The bullet that will kill me is not yet cast.

—  Napoleon,

54 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

I will say if Carman plays well the wild card will be Joe Mixon running behind him.

I believe today is Carman’s Mom’s birthday.  [Based upon FB posts from a former co-worker who is Jackson’s cousin.]

Hopefully, he plays inspired.

Archived