BENGALS @ BILLS - Playoff GameDay Thread

Just now, BlackJesus said:

10 point lead at the half. 

But Bengals will need way more as they are playing Buffalo and the League Office at the same time. 

Was just gonna say that, we needed more pts so the game can't swing as much on more horrible calls. They are coming.

10 minutes ago, DanvilleBengal said:

I'm gonna say this once--i get that we are fighting the NFL as well as the Billsn with all the political crap, but can everyone shut up about  it???  As far as I'm concerned the easiest thing to do is that the Bengals finish the job and win.  We are fucking winning after all....just tired of all that neutral game shit...

When Romo and the rest of the Fox broadcast will stop sucking the Bill’s dicks I will stop.  Oh, and Josh Allen being a douche?  Fuch him. 

3 minutes ago, SF2 said:

When Romo and the rest of the Fox broadcast will stop sucking the Bill’s dicks I will stop.  Oh, and Josh Allen being a douche?  Fuch him. 

The CHIN is a Bengals Hater and if nobody can see it from his picks all the time, then they are just plain blind.

6 minutes ago, SF2 said:

It's not on FOX.The game is on CBSD.They do the AFC games.FOX does NFC.

Just now, stan said:

It's not on FOX.The game is on CBSD.They do the AFC games.FOX does NFC.

Gotcha. I am sure the suck fest would be no different over there. We did the classy thing and got penalized.  Now Josh Allen wants to be a bitch?  FUCK THEM. 

Archived