BENGALS @ BILLS - Playoff GameDay Thread

Damn---never expected to be an ass-kicking like this, usually  it's us that is getting ass-kicked and not the other way around and never in the playoffs. 

Stellar job everyone...the Bengals took the Ball and essentially never gave it back. Domination from beginning to end.  Carmen looked like a stud from play 1, and I enjoyed so many runs were going in Jackson and Cordells side where a lot of those rushing yards came from.

Just complete dominance...some hot shit. I may need a few minutes  to myself after a performance like that...

1 hour ago, TigerJ@w said:

He was doing that the whole season.  I mean, they won that many games and he is that selfish?  sounds like it is time for him to go.

Early in the game Allen hit Diggs for a 7-8 yard gain.  Good play.  Diggs got up bitching at Allen to throw it higher.  Very talented loser. 

1 minute ago, UncleEarl said:

Early in the game Allen hit Diggs for a 7-8 yard gain.  Good play.  Diggs got up bitching at Allen to throw it higher.  Very talented loser. 

Seemed to me like they were kind of jawing back and forth the whole game.  Not a good look.

Archived