BENGALS @ BILLS - Playoff GameDay Thread

19 minutes ago, UncleEarl said:

Early in the game Allen hit Diggs for a 7-8 yard gain.  Good play.  Diggs got up bitching at Allen to throw it higher.  Very talented loser. 

Yea, I saw that too and I was like, what the...but now people are starting to see the real Diggs.

Just a few words here regarding Jackson Carman…starting with some words on Andre Smith.

Andre was an early disappointment, especially considering his draft position.   Andre is a very religious man, and I saw an interview with him early on that, IMO, was very telling.  Basically, he was saying that everything is in God’s hands…which I believe resulted in a lack of effort to be well-conditioned and putting in the work to become a better football player.  “Hey, God is at the steering wheel…it is in his hands.”  He did eventually play “okay”, which I would assume to be due to him recognizing that God gave him talent, but he needs to WORK to hone his skills and be well-conditioned.

I know that Jackson Carman’s cousin is a very religious man, and online info indicates that Jackson’s mom is also very religious.  It follows that Jackson is also religious.  Perhaps we are seeing the Andre Smith saga re-playing itself.

We can hope that Jackson already recognizes the need to devote himself to becoming a better player (and not just turning the reins totally over to God)…and hopefully, today’s effort reflects some positive gains in that endeavor. 

Come on, Jackson, you can do it.

🦗

1 hour ago, Jamie_B said:

"Jackson Carman came in and it looked like he had been starting all season,"

I will gladly eat my crow on him.

Good job kid.

Yah in case he comes here to read some posts man you did a HELL OF A JOB today. I don't throw much hate before today but damn kid.. Keep it going, and you will have some of the best fans loving you forever. Keep up the great work! 

23 minutes ago, TigerJ@w said:

Yea, I saw that too and I was like, what the...but now people are starting to see the real Diggs.

He's always been emotional like that. I don't think it hurts their relationship.. 

When I played football with my brothers and the neighbor kids I would bitch at my brother if he threw a pass too low or whatever. An hour later when we are eating dinner we're laughing it up about something. He just wants to win. 

2 hours ago, TigerJ@w said:

He was doing that the whole season.  I mean, they won that many games and he is that selfish?  sounds like it is time for him to go.

He should team up with Lamar...that would be fun to watch.  The "conversations" between them on the sideline would be epic.

Archived