State Farm Chiefs (Episode 2 Down Goes Kermit) AFC Championship Game Week

10 hours ago, TigerJ@w said:

The Chin on CBS with his fake arse grin after Boomer was slapping them all around on why they beat Barfalo was already on KCs cock.  I knew that would not take long, it took like 15 seconds.  

That's exactly the way we like it

https://arrowheadaddict.com/2023/01/22/patrick-mahomes-injury-update/

I think they are downplaying his condition for betting purposes, no way a guy with a high ankle is feeling great the day after. I want to see what happens Wednesday, if he's practicing. Then if he does practice, how does body respond to the stress 

If Mahommes plays he will be a liability for the Chiefs.

2 hours ago, PatternMaster said:

https://arrowheadaddict.com/2023/01/22/patrick-mahomes-injury-update/

I think they are downplaying his condition for betting purposes, no way a guy with a high ankle is feeling great the day after. I want to see what happens Wednesday, if he's practicing. Then if he does practice, how does body respond to the stress 

If Mahommes plays he will be a liability for the Chiefs.

High ankle sprains are weird.  You can be walking around and feel just fine, but as soon as you try to do something like push off of it  or cut it's "no fucking way!"

8 minutes ago, UncleEarl said:

High ankle sprains are weird.  You can be walking around and feel just fine, but as soon as you try to do something like push off of it  or cut it's "no fucking way!"

Probably why he was wanting to go back in, but once he was you could see he was not 100%, planting was a problem. Well see if he practices during the week. I suspect even if he doesnt he's going to try to play. Hope Loue dials up some blitzes early so we can find out if he is good or not.

10 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

Probably why he was wanting to go back in, but once he was you could see he was not 100%, planting was a problem. Well see if he practices during the week. I suspect even if he doesnt he's going to try to play. Hope Loue dials up some blitzes early so we can find out if he is good or not.

As Shannon Sharpe said, they will shoot him up with Toradol and maybe some corticosteroids.  He'll play, but he won't be 100%.

27 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

I'd rather listen to a cat vomiting than Nantz & Romo

When Romo started broadcasting he really focused on how each play developed and showing why it did or did not work - sometimes a but too giddy announcing the play before the snap. But it was interesting. Now he just babbles on like all the other announcers, no longer orignal at all. 

8 minutes ago, esjbh2 said:

Somebody please remind me of Flowers injury status.  We could sure use a guy like him against Kelsey (and potentially against a rambling Mahommes assuming he's halfway mobile with that ankle).

groin pull. 

Hill did very well on Sunday against Knox tho...

1 hour ago, T-Dub said:

I'd rather listen to a cat vomiting than Nantz & Romo

I bitch about them a lot on here - but Jesus. Then they bring in Gene Steratore to come in and tell them how right they are in their assessment. Kind of like the 'heel' commentator on WWF.

Archived