State Farm Chiefs (Episode 2 Down Goes Kermit) AFC Championship Game Week

There's just one loose end that I wish this team could tie up. Can Eli Apple please just shut the fuck up for these last 3 weeks? He's really walking that line again and he's pissing people off. 

He must've fired off a really stupid ass tweet last night. 

14 hours ago, Snot said:

Hello all!

First post here.Bengals fan from North Carolina. Been a fan since 2011! Also a teacher so if I come on here to vent, it is what it is haha.

Anyway, on to this one. I plan on attending(Hopefully confirming that tomorrow)if I can figure out someone to cover my classes. If I can't of course will be cheering on the boys from NC with a big get together at my pad.

Let the odds be what they are. Not a lot gave us a shot against Buffalo and look what happened. We beat these pricks last year and we can, no f it, WILL do it again,

Who Dey!

Welcome to the board.

If you are not at the game on Sunday, there is also a Chat room here that you can get into and chat with us. The link is posted every game day morning/afternoon. There's a few regulars but we always welcome new people. 

5 hours ago, saphead said:

There's just one loose end that I wish this team could tie up. Can Eli Apple please just shut the fuck up for these last 3 weeks? He's really walking that line again and he's pissing people off. 

Kind wish he'd simmer down too. In the SB last year there was way too much mugging for the cameras going on for my tastes. They don't need to flex and celebrate after every 4 yard run or incomplete pass. If they score or want to make snow angels once the game is won that's great. Until then line up & keep your head in the game instead of worrying about being on camera.

9 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

Kind wish he'd simmer down too. In the SB last year there was way too much mugging for the cameras going on for my tastes. They don't need to flex and celebrate after every 4 yard run or incomplete pass. If they score or want to make snow angels once the game is won that's great. Until then line up & keep your head in the game instead of worrying about being on camera.

Apple does have a way of rubbing people the wrong way by his actions..

Hes overly geeked in games imo..

He gets burnt on long passes sometimes but then comes up with deflections in the endzone..

I still like his play for the most part .

7 hours ago, saphead said:

Nah.   He needs to keep doing what he's doing.  As long as he keeps his yapping about previous opponents, nobody should care.  Maybe some KC players are like, yeah, Diggs is a bitch, good job.  

Just hope he doesn't feel too full of himself and let a bum like JuJu beat him. 

The Bengals certainly feed off of disrespect and bulletin board material...the thought of our players providing bulletin board material for others just irks me a bit.  I guess I'm old-fashioned since it just seems to be part of the today's players and today's game.

3 minutes ago, tibor75 said:

A 49er today was arrested for domestic violence

Maybe we should actually pay attention to things that matter?  

Good point.  I'd not heard.

San Fran's DLine Charles Omenihu arrested last night. Suspicion of misdemeanor domestic abuse against girlfriend.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/35517811/49ers-charles-omenihu-arrested-domestic-incident

Archived