State Farm Chiefs (Episode 2 Down Goes Kermit) AFC Championship Game Week

39 minutes ago, esjbh2 said:

Good point.  I'd not heard.

San Fran's DLine Charles Omenihu arrested last night. Suspicion of misdemeanor domestic abuse against girlfriend.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/35517811/49ers-charles-omenihu-arrested-domestic-incident

Police arrived at a residence at 4:39 p.m. local time after a woman called to report that Omenihu, who is her boyfriend, pushed her to the ground during an argument. No visible injuries were observed on the woman, who did complain of pain in her arm but declined medical attention, police said.

That sounds like a nothing burger to me

4 hours ago, tibor75 said:

A 49er today was arrested for domestic violence

Maybe we should actually pay attention to things that matter?  

Fuck that Whataboutism bs, it's not the Bad Behavior Olympics. Triple homicide and kicking puppies can both be bad at the same time. It doesn't mean they're equally bad but one doesn't excuse the other.

16 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

Fuck that Whataboutism bs, it's not the Bad Behavior Olympics. Triple homicide and kicking puppies can both be bad at the same time. It doesn't mean they're equally bad but one doesn't excuse the other.

Ok fine.  What exactly did Rotten Apple do on Sunday that was soooo horrible?

He was slapping something with his hands on the sideline when the game was already decided?

Oh noes....

Wake me up when he starts dancing on logos like JuJue or spearing people with his helmet like Shit-zier. 

In the last 2 years, has Apple committed one personal foul, late hit, dangerous hit, unsportsmanlike conduct?  I think he did against TN in playoffs but I don't remember a whole bunch. 

Relax. 

4 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

Hopefully so. 

I was under the impression that SB wins had some sort of greatness quotient though? 

Yes.

Its a reason Jim Kelly isnt in conversations as one of the greats..no?

AFC champs isn't a bad consolation .

But yeah its the big one they need..

Chiefs fans...

As diehard a fanbase.as any..

Chiefs fans know what's coming to KC

As much as they love their team they and the Chiefs org themselves  Know they're facing an ice cold assassin on the field..

King of the North..

We know..So do they..

Archived