State Farm Chiefs (Episode 2 Down Goes Kermit) AFC Championship Game Week

On 1/23/2023 at 5:03 AM, High School Harry said:

Go (Ryan)?

old music it wasnt me GIF

On 1/23/2023 at 1:08 PM, membengal said:

groin pull. 

Hill did very well on Sunday against Knox tho...

he played 6 snaps.

On 1/23/2023 at 6:08 PM, claptonrocks said:

Weddle should man up and apologize for Ever doubting this team.

Idiocy..

fuck weddle.

On 1/23/2023 at 7:08 PM, Snot said:

Hello all!

First post here.Bengals fan from North Carolina. Been a fan since 2011! Also a teacher so if I come on here to vent, it is what it is haha.

Anyway, on to this one. I plan on attending(Hopefully confirming that tomorrow)if I can figure out someone to cover my classes. If I can't of course will be cheering on the boys from NC with a big get together at my pad.

Let the odds be what they are. Not a lot gave us a shot against Buffalo and look what happened. We beat these pricks last year and we can, no f it, WILL do it again,

Who Dey!

welcome, you been lurking a while or just found the site?, if so where did you hear about it? just curious 

On 1/23/2023 at 9:10 PM, Gary said:

We are 3-0 in playoffs when saying this, but..................

"Win or lose I am proud of the Bengals and am looking forward the the future with a big smile". 

gotta agree to this, ive been in a strange spot mentally for a while, and these past two seasons spending time with my son, traveling, and enjoying football more than ever have been a life saver (literally). this is why i get so crabby about people bitching about little nit picky things and glossing over clear evidence of situations and saying everyone sucks. but it is what it is.

On 1/24/2023 at 5:36 AM, High School Harry said:

Kansas City weather for Sunday is "Arctic Cold".

Perfect for The Kings of the North with

Joe Snow and Tormund Giantsbane et al.

Bet Goody wishes he had kept the neutral site in

Atlanta to help his favorites.

similar was predicted last year, and we had to shed layers, saw a high of 19 for sunday. then 21, now its 25.. saturday is supposed to be in the 40's so hoping some of that trickles over to sunday. night game doesnt help. be dark around kickoff or right after

On 1/24/2023 at 6:34 AM, saphead said:

There's just one loose end that I wish this team could tie up. Can Eli Apple please just shut the fuck up for these last 3 weeks? He's really walking that line again and he's pissing people off. 

He must've fired off a really stupid ass tweet last night. 

lol, dude really? nothing wrong with what eli is doing. absolutely nothing.

On 1/24/2023 at 2:29 PM, Spotto said:

Whatever Eli was doing on the bench yesterday, it was not a good look and will be misconstrued by many.

who cares, anyone offended buy what he was doing should get fucked, fucking victim mentality, just watched dudes try to murder eachother for 3 hours but some slappy hands got people in their feelings? fuck them. hoe ass people in this country.

On 1/24/2023 at 2:35 PM, esjbh2 said:

The Bengals certainly feed off of disrespect and bulletin board material...the thought of our players providing bulletin board material for others just irks me a bit.  I guess I'm old-fashioned since it just seems to be part of the today's players and today's game.

he has never given bulliten board material, he talks shit when the job is done. he mocks you when he beats you.. what are you talking about?

20 hours ago, tibor75 said:

Ok fine.  What exactly did Rotten Apple do on Sunday that was soooo horrible?

He was slapping something with his hands on the sideline when the game was already decided?

Oh noes....

Wake me up when he starts dancing on logos like JuJue or spearing people with his helmet like Shit-zier. 

In the last 2 years, has Apple committed one personal foul, late hit, dangerous hit, unsportsmanlike conduct?  I think he did against TN in playoffs but I don't remember a whole bunch. 

Relax. 

i agree with the guy who didnt know who ASIASI was while hes been playing for like 15 weeks, fuck.

16 hours ago, Catfish Bob said:

Hopefully we win and play the Eagles. 3 outta four super bowls against one team. Mehhh  

im with you, i dont mind palying each team on paper, but the hype around a 49ers bengals superbowl from bengals fans and friends is getting annoying, they are unrelated, now if joe montana was thier OC or HC or something id be in..

11 hours ago, High School Harry said:

If so, I hope they washed them.

ha

4 hours ago, T-Dub said:

I'm relaxed.  Quit making excuses for him acting like a dickhead.  

fucking 10 ply in here. 

4 hours ago, PatternMaster said:

Eli talks a lot for first round bust on his 3rd team. Considering the fact he can't get more than a 1 year deal from any team in the league he should pipe down. 

watch out everyone, fucking cool ass guy talking shit about a guy in his 8th year int he NFL, yea HE should pipe down, not the assclown pipping up from his couch. HE should be qiet, after all what has he accomplished? not like he has been in the NFL for 8 years, double the career average or anything. he has made 23 million dollars palying a sport at the highest level of 8 years. trying to put him down? give me a fucking break.

what a fucking joke... are you serious? 

jesus christ

absolute joke of a fanbase the bengals have. right here shows some of the reasons why.

2 hours ago, UncleEarl said:

If Eli Apple talking smack on twitter to another mouthpiece in Diggs is the Bengals biggest problem then things are pretty damned good. 

thank you!  let them talk about eli's twitter all they want.

1 hour ago, Sea Ray said:

That's why they're trying to get Tre Flowers ready. This is his man

Hope so. I also think they will need to have him be ready for run support—that Pacheco guy worries the piss out of me. (And before somebody brings up last year—he wasn’t there. He also had 64 yds 5 ypc and a TD in the game this year) 

1 hour ago, GoBengals said:

gotta agree to this, ive been in a strange spot mentally for a while, and these past two seasons spending time with my son, traveling, and enjoying football more than ever have been a life saver (literally). this is why i get so crabby about people bitching about little nit picky things and glossing over clear evidence of situations and saying everyone sucks. but it is what it is.

Think you may be blowing that stuff out of proportion.   Keep in mind a lot of that is in game day threads.  Someone whiffs on a block or drops a ball and naturally there's a reaction.  Doesn't mean they want to tar & feather the guy but at that moment, yeah, they're pissed off.  Most of the time that same player will do something good and two pages later the same people are praising them.  That's just the flow of the game, any game.. Don't read into it so much.

Your criticism of Volson went against just about everything coming from the coaches and analysts, like comically so but..  That's fine.  All it means is that you don't like Volson, it's not that deep.

6 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

They're shooting him full of so many steroids & painkillers & god knows what he'll probably grow another foot.. and then punt with it on 1st down

He is perfectly fucking fine. All of this media wailing and gnashing of teeth is simply a protasis in Act 1… leading to the hero’s incredible phoenix-like rise from the ashes. 

We should expect Gary Cooper to come out of nowhere and save the day. 

And the curtain rises on Act 2…

3 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

Eli is actually a steal for how good he plays compared to how cheap he is ...

IMG_20230126_013155.jpg

image.png

his performance is the ABSOLUTE OPPOSITE of consistent.  dont make excuses for liking his antics be pretending he played well. we all know what eli apple is. and always has been... he is an average corner who is hilarious and frustrating. 

smokeythebengal is dumb as fuck and doesnt know the meaning of words. 

9 minutes ago, GoBengals said:

image.png

his performance is the ABSOLUTE OPPOSITE of consistent.  dont make excuses for liking his antics be pretending he played well. we all know what eli apple is. and always has been... he is an average corner who is hilarious and frustrating. 

smokeythebengal is dumb as fuck and doesnt know the meaning of words. 

Consider the possibility that his antics and his inconsistency are related.

8 hours ago, MOC said:

What was his deal with us? Is this the second of 2 one year deals?

Yes, He hasn't had more than a one year deal since his rookie deal expired. He was traded by the Giants to the Saints and the Saints declined is 5th year option. 

A former first round pick that was traded by the team that drafted him and cut by other teams has no room to pop shit on social media whenever he has a good game...that would be like Billy Price talking shit on Twitter after every game he doesn't give up a sack...it's cringe and lacks self awareness. 

11 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

He's the secret weapon of Lou's defense and the heartbeat that it runs through.

Such an amazing free agent pickup and Shittsburgh has never been the same since losing him. 

I don’t think it’s an exaggeration to consider him one of the most important FA signings in this franchise’s history. 

3 hours ago, PatternMaster said:

Yes, He hasn't had more than a one year deal since his rookie deal expired. He was traded by the Giants to the Saints and the Saints declined is 5th year option. 

A former first round pick that was traded by the team that drafted him and cut by other teams has no room to pop shit on social media whenever he has a good game...that would be like Billy Price talking shit on Twitter after every game he doesn't give up a sack...it's cringe and lacks self awareness. 

Think some of these folks need to go watch the clips of him getting roasted for 2 TD's against the Rams as a reminder.

7 hours ago, Elflocko said:

I don’t think it’s an exaggeration to consider him one of the most important FA signings in this franchise’s history. 

I would say Trey Hendrickson, but Hilton is a beast. He gives it everything he has when he plays, the guy plays with controlled reckless abandonment. 

I wanna see how Mahomes is going to handle a corner blitz from Hilton with a sprained ankle.

Archived