State Farm Chiefs (Episode 2 Down Goes Kermit) AFC Championship Game Week

7 hours ago, claptonrocks said:

Another tweak the Mad Scientist has 

made is using Cam Sample on rin downs more often..

He's been effective and gives Trey a breather to rush more effectively..

Hendrickson can be ran at if the RB is good, Baltimore figured that out and exploited it, it's why our D was looking so bad, once Lou put Sample in it looked like it's old self.

1 hour ago, Le Tigre said:

Pacheco runs like his hair is on fire. Hits holes downhill in a hurry. This dude worries the piss out of me. 

So we use the strategy that we used against Derrick Henry and Nick Chubb in the 2nd Cleveland game. Don't let them out of the backfield. 

20 minutes ago, membengal said:

There are some people on here who I would just love to sit around and watch all 22 tape with because their takes are so far off from mine that I often wonder what they are seeing. 

Volson has been pretty good, so I'm not sure what Go sees on this.

Also the "We got to talk about Joe Mixon" folks. Because when the holes are there Joe runs through them and does so with authority., it's just often this year the holes have been up and down as far as being there. 

6 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

Also the "We got to talk about Joe Mixon" folks. Because when the holes are there Joe runs through them and does so with authority., it's just often this year the holes have been up and down as far as being there. 

I think his effort has been up & down along with it but that's just me.   The Joe Mixon we saw against Buffalo last week was definitely not the same Joe Mixon we saw midseason.  If the run game improved that dramatically solely because of the 2 backup OTs then why in the fuck are they the backups? 

1 minute ago, T-Dub said:

I think his effort has been up & down along with it but that's just me.   The Joe Mixon we saw against Buffalo last week was definitely not the same Joe Mixon we saw midseason.  If the run game improved that dramatically solely because of the 2 backup OTs then why in the fuck are they the backups? 

Legit question.

2 hours ago, Shebengal said:

So we use the strategy that we used against Derrick Henry and Nick Chubb in the 2nd Cleveland game. Don't let them out of the backfield. 

That takes the scheme of drawing LB's towards the line. Which leaves a gimpy Flowers and/or Dax Hill solely on... 

Travis Kelce is so excited about his TE school he lost his mind (Video)

Archived