State Farm Chiefs (Episode 2 Down Goes Kermit) AFC Championship Game Week

16 hours ago, tibor75 said:

Ok fine.  What exactly did Rotten Apple do on Sunday that was soooo horrible?

He was slapping something with his hands on the sideline when the game was already decided?

Oh noes....

Wake me up when he starts dancing on logos like JuJue or spearing people with his helmet like Shit-zier. 

In the last 2 years, has Apple committed one personal foul, late hit, dangerous hit, unsportsmanlike conduct?  I think he did against TN in playoffs but I don't remember a whole bunch. 

Relax. 

I'm relaxed.  Quit making excuses for him acting like a dickhead.  

7 minutes ago, PatternMaster said:

Eli talks a lot for first round bust on his 3rd team. Considering the fact he can't get more than a 1 year deal from any team in the league he should pipe down. 

Just seems immature & acting like that only confirms it.  If that was a Steeler on the sideline doing that in a Bengals loss everyone would be calling it trashy. 

And they'd be right.

2 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

It's their jobs to be two-faced. Whichever the way the wind blows at the moment...someone/some team is either the bestest or utter shit. 

Exactly.  These shows would get zero ratings if someone wasn't always stirring the pot.  It's why I never watch them.

55 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

He's the secret weapon of Lou's defense and the heartbeat that it runs through.

Such an amazing free agent pickup and Shittsburgh has never been the same since losing him. 

What I find even more amazing about him 5'9" 185lbs. 🤯

1 hour ago, PatternMaster said:

Eli talks a lot for first round bust on his 3rd team. Considering the fact he can't get more than a 1 year deal from any team in the league he should pipe down. 

What was his deal with us? Is this the second of 2 one year deals?

7 minutes ago, UncleEarl said:

If Eli Apple talking smack on twitter to another mouthpiece in Diggs is the Bengals biggest problem then things are pretty damned good. 

Far cry from the days where we were waiting on a pin drop about Chris Henry (RIP) getting arrested again.

3 hours ago, T-Dub said:

I'm relaxed.  Quit making excuses for him acting like a dickhead.  

Dax Hill has played far dumber than he has during the playoffs.  As has Joey Bosa.  And whatever Bills idiot who didn't cover Chase on opening drive.  Etc. Etc. Etc. 

1 minute ago, tibor75 said:

Dax Hill has played far dumber than he has during the playoffs.  As has Joey Bosa.  And whatever Bills idiot who didn't cover Chase on opening drive.  Etc. Etc. Etc. 

Dax made some plays vs the Bills.  That's a tough position, when a safety gets beat it's often a TD.

49 minutes ago, tibor75 said:

I'm concerned if he has to be the main defender on you-know-who.  

Kansas City Chiefs: Rodney Harrison calls out Travis Kelce

Archived