State Farm Chiefs (Episode 2 Down Goes Kermit) AFC Championship Game Week

12 hours ago, GoBengals said:

watch out everyone, fucking cool ass guy talking shit about a guy in his 8th year int he NFL, yea HE should pipe down, not the assclown pipping up from his couch. HE should be qiet, after all what has he accomplished? not like he has been in the NFL for 8 years, double the career average or anything. he has made 23 million dollars palying a sport at the highest level of 8 years. trying to put him down? give me a fucking break.

what a fucking joke... are you serious? 

jesus christ

absolute joke of a fanbase the bengals have. right here shows some of the reasons why.

thank you!  let them talk about eli's twitter all they want.

Whatever Eli said on the field during the game is cool, but taking it to social media the day after is lame...every player talks shit on the field during the game, rarely do they go social media the day after with lame ass jokes.

There's a reason that every teams fanbase he has played for can't stand the guy. Giants fans thought he was a soft mommy's boy, Saints fans hate his guts, and now he's turning off Bengals fans by doing goofy shit. ..

Here's an article about how his peers feel about him

https://www.golfdigest.com/story/eli-apple-twitter-roast-super-bowl

The general consensus on Apple is he's a clown who talks more than he should considering he on his 4th team and was out of the NFL until the Bengals gave him a lifeline with a prove it deal. 

You are acting like he's a future HOF'er or we should be licking his boots because he's been in the NFL for 8 years, he's lucky to be in the league. 

Let's not pretend that Eli Apple is good.  He's serviceable if his head stays in the right place.  Apple is going to get burnt in man to man coverage.  It's happened his entire career and will continue to happen.  The question is if Apple can keep his head.  Early in the season when he struggled you saw teammates trying to console him, etc.  Pretty obvious he can spiral when things don't go well.  Not a good mindset for a defensive back.  Since Apple appears to get too low it shouldn't be a surprise he gets too high when things go well.  He should make a nice backup CB when Awuzie is healthy again next season.  Hopefully, Apple doesn't get alone on an island in man to man very often on Sunday.

As far as the Twitter stuff goes, everyone knows Apple is a clown.  Everyone knows Diggs is a clown as well.  I don't see it as a very big deal.  As far as the #3 stuff, Apple did handle that nicely in a tweet. 

11 hours ago, T-Dub said:

Consider the possibility that his antics and his inconsistency are related.

one of the silliest things i have ever heard. and in this place that says something. there is nothing he does that is even remotely associated with his play in any way.

8 hours ago, Elflocko said:

I don’t think it’s an exaggeration to consider him one of the most important FA signings in this franchise’s history. 

he is pretty good. 

1 hour ago, UncleEarl said:

Let's not pretend that Eli Apple is good.  He's serviceable if his head stays in the right place.  Apple is going to get burnt in man to man coverage.  It's happened his entire career and will continue to happen.  The question is if Apple can keep his head.  Early in the season when he struggled you saw teammates trying to console him, etc.  Pretty obvious he can spiral when things don't go well.  Not a good mindset for a defensive back.  Since Apple appears to get too low it shouldn't be a surprise he gets too high when things go well.  He should make a nice backup CB when Awuzie is healthy again next season.  Hopefully, Apple doesn't get alone on an island in man to man very often on Sunday.

As far as the Twitter stuff goes, everyone knows Apple is a clown.  Everyone knows Diggs is a clown as well.  I don't see it as a very big deal.  As far as the #3 stuff, Apple did handle that nicely in a tweet. 

again, same page you and i.

42 minutes ago, UncleEarl said:

Mahomes is going to be shot up with so much Toradol that his kidneys will be begging for mercy.

lol, 

2 hours ago, GoBengals said:

one of the silliest things i have ever heard. and in this place that says something. there is nothing he does that is even remotely associated with his play in any way.

Yeah, the lack of maturity and losing focus in games couldn't possibly be related.  My bad.  :rolleyes:

4 hours ago, UncleEarl said:

Apple does though seem to play better in the more important games, no doubt directly related to 'keeping his head in the game' 

5 minutes ago, Mikeslumina said:

Cowherd just said Buffalo oline is not good and cincy oline had snow to help. Chiefs oline is great and cincy passrush will be a non factor. Chris jones  could blow up the bengals oline . I guess it could happen. The same scripts get old though. 

Match-ups aside, beating a good team for a 4th time on the road is a tall order.

Apparently beating them 3 times in a row doesn't count for anything & they've already got an excuse warmed up for a possible 4th loss.  It is a bit annoying.

14 minutes ago, Mikeslumina said:

I am hearing a lot about kc defense. Is it better than Baltimore? I mean they have Campbell and all pro lb. I think Baltimore defense is stout. I know kc team is good just curious everyone’s thoughts 

It is not. Of the four teams left , it is by far the worst statistically. Doesn’t mean it will be bad Sunday, but we should be able to move the ball.

47 minutes ago, Mikeslumina said:

I am hearing a lot about kc defense. Is it better than Baltimore? I mean they have Campbell and all pro lb. I think Baltimore defense is stout. I know kc team is good just curious everyone’s thoughts 

Every team has some good defensive players..

Not many defenses play as physical as the AFCN teams..

The Bengals have been more physical on both sides so far..

2 hours ago, Mikeslumina said:

Cowherd just said Buffalo oline is not good and cincy oline had snow to help. Chiefs oline is great and cincy passrush will be a non factor. Chris jones  could blow up the bengals oline . I guess it could happen. The same scripts get old though. 

Surprised Cowturd said that considering he's been down.  on JBs knob since the win streak..

Bandwagon analysis like the rest of them...

Just now, claptonrocks said:

Surprised Cowturd said that considering he's been on JBs knob since the win streak..

Bandwagon analysis like the rest of them...

He's also consistently had the Bengals ranked higher than the Chiefs in his Herd Heirarchy (even as recent as the wildcard round).  Flippity floppity.

3 hours ago, T-Dub said:

Yeah, the lack of maturity and losing focus in games couldn't possibly be related.  My bad.  :rolleyes:

you have no proof of losing focus ever. he is a mediocre talent. mediocre talents play mediocre sometimes.. its wild.

any whats being immature? having fun and talking shit after wins is immature?

fucking joke

34 minutes ago, Dautcom08 said:

Let's be honest.  If not for a Boyd WIDE OPEN dropped TD or being stopped at the goal line on 4th down, the first matchup wouldn't have even been close.  Bengals are a superior team and should win.

This. The game would not have been as close had Boy not dropped a easy catch, which is completely uncharacteristic for him so I'm not expecting him to do that again.

Archived