The Bengals Dindn't Win Yesterday

4 hours ago, Griever said:

Well then, I stand corrected. That is some pretty nice praise

There was plenty of gushing Bengals praise on all the national morning shows - GMFB, Get Up, First Take. 

I get why Bengals players want to play with a chip on their shoulder to gain even more motivation, but I don't know why Bengals fans feel the need to do the same.

Cincinnati is widely considered an NFL powerhouse after Sunday, and most of the TV pundits who wondered if last season was a flash-in-the-pan have admitted they were wrong. Don't know what they are supposed to do beyond that. It is just being truthful to state that the Bengals played exceptionally well and the Bills played poorly - both things were true.

I will be honest and say I thought that yesterday the refs would do their utmost best to ensure that the NFL's golden child the Bills would advance, but we simply showed up, took the Bills out to the shed and beat the hell out of them,then took their friends and family out there also and beat the hell out of them for good measure. No one has given us a lot of respect all season. And while it is nice(Referencing the above) that some are starting too, they can still F off for the most part imo.

Our play on the field against the Chiefs will speak for itself.

4 hours ago, dex said:

There was plenty of gushing Bengals praise on all the national morning shows - GMFB, Get Up, First Take. 

I get why Bengals players want to play with a chip on their shoulder to gain even more motivation, but I don't know why Bengals fans feel the need to do the same.

Cincinnati is widely considered an NFL powerhouse after Sunday, and most of the TV pundits who wondered if last season was a flash-in-the-pan have admitted they were wrong. Don't know what they are supposed to do beyond that. It is just being truthful to state that the Bengals played exceptionally well and the Bills played poorly - both things were true.

I disagree that the Bills played poorly. They didn't turn the ball over till the game was out of reach. They really didn't make too many glaring mistakes. I'd argue they did play poorly vs the Dolphins

Archived