1. 1. Who deserves Coach of the Year ?

• Zac
    • Nick
    • Kyle
    • Brian
    • Sean
    • Doug

1 hour ago, PatternMaster said:

Shanahan is the guy, he's on his 3rd string QB and still playing for the Superbowl. 

He was Expected to go deep in playoffs..

I think the Jax coach Pederson deserves it...

One bad year and coach of the year

is looking for a job again ..😎

OK. So I am rethinking my angst here about Zack not even getting a polite mention of the COY consideration. Since Andy Reid didn't either....I guess once you establish yourself as a winning coach/organization consistently you are out of the running? Well done Zack. Not much room to improve when you already have built what you need to win 😁.  This put a smile on my face today.

43 minutes ago, Slag911 said:

OK. So I am rethinking my angst here about Zack not even getting a polite mention of the COY consideration. Since Andy Reid didn't either....I guess once you establish yourself as a winning coach/organization consistently you are out of the running? Well done Zack. Not much room to improve when you already have built what you need to win 😁.  This put a smile on my face today.

I was just coming into this thread to say the same thing.

55 minutes ago, Slag911 said:

Haven’t you heard?  This team is good now, ONLY because we sucked enough to get Joey B. and Ja’Marr.  🥷

10 minutes ago, UncleEarl said:

The Joe B part isn’t wrong. 

Can't deny the comfort level with Ja'marr is a big part of why JB never really looked like a rookie.

But isn't that how the draft is supposed to work? I guess we should've traded away those picks for a sex offender.

On 1/26/2023 at 6:11 PM, PatternMaster said:

Shanahan is the guy, he's on his 3rd string QB and still playing for the Superbowl. 

exactly.. 

I would love for our guy to get it someday. but Shane is who I voted for and I think he should get it. 

13 hours ago, T-Dub said:

But isn't that how the draft is supposed to work?

The Bills had 2 recent top 10 picks as well, and took Josh Allen and Ed Oliver. The Bengals Burrow & Chase combo is just better. 

The Bills also traded the 1st Rd picks that became Mahomes and Justin Jefferson. Talk about missed opportunities! So their GM needs to shut the fuck up and lose quietly next time. 

Archived