BENGALS @ CHIEFS - AFC Championship Game thread

5 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

Ossai did nothing wrong ... Was not even a late hit. 

I hope Mahomes car crashes on the way home ... Fuck that kermit sounding bitch 

It was a late hit. It isn’t even debatable.  Plenty of other BS calls but that wasn’t one of them.   The loss of 3 oline starters caught up with us like San Fran’s rookie QB caught up with them. 

5th downs ... Holding on sacks to end drives ... No roughing on Burrow ... Missed block in the back on last return ... And imaginary roughing out of bounds when Ossai is running into people on the sidelines ... 

As a small market team Cincy needs to leave no doubt and can't leave the game in the refs hands. 

Roger gets what he wanted. 

11 minutes ago, claptonrocks said:

Tough loss..

Build a better Oline ....

This.Their offensive line has now cost them a super bowl win last year,and an AFC championship this year.They have got to draft offensive linemen, early and often in the upcoming draft.

1 minute ago, stan said:

This.Their offensive line has now cost them a super bowl win last year,and an AFC championship this year.They have got to draft offensive linemen, early and often in the upcoming draft.

It is hard to say the OL cost them today, more so the injuries to the starting OL. We had 3 subs and a rookie in there. That cost us but last year running with that OL was just bad team management. This year just bad luck 

Just now, I_C_Deadpeople said:

It is hard to say the OL cost them today, more so the injuries to the starting OL. We had 3 subs and a rookie in there. That cost us but last year running with that OL was just bad team management. This year just bad luck 

I agree.But the back up offensive linemen are not any good either.

Just now, I_C_Deadpeople said:

That's a good point, people can stomp their feet over the OL but it was injury problems this time, we should all be proud of Joe for once again putting us in a position to win when we probably had no business being in such a position.

And yeah, I can't see these guys doing shit against the Eagles, their defense is going to bring pain and the Eagles offense should clobber that rookie backfield and mostly-just-Chris-Jones DL.

3 minutes ago, stan said:

When you lose 3 starting OL in the last three games, they are hard to replace. Most teams don't have 8 or 9 starting quality OL on their roster. Lots only have 2 or 3 to begin with..

Archived