2023 Mock Draft Simulators

4 hours ago, membengal said:

PFF has shaken up their rankings - just ran one for the first time in in a week and came out with this draft:

Round 1 Pick 28 - Bijan Robinson, RB, Texas

Round 2 Pick 60 - Darnell Wright, T, Tenn

Round 3 Pick 92 - Darnell Washington, TE, Georgia

Round 4  Pick 131   - Kyu Blu Kelly, CB, Stanford 

Round 5  Pick  165 - Julius Brents, CB, Kansas State

Round 6 Pick 206 -  Cameron Young, DL, Miss State

Round 7 Pick 248 - Dante Stills, DL, West Virginia

I'd take that. We probably need a LB if Pratt leaves. 

4 hours ago, MichaelWeston said:

image.png

I don’t know how I’d feel about a TB trade.  We’ve legit got a chance to with the Super Bowl THIS year.  While that may help with the cap, I don’t think we’re in cap trouble right now, even if we extend Joe and Tee this off season.  I think you run it back this year (maybe without Mixon?) and see what happens.  As for the mock…I’m interested to see where Miller Jr. gets drafted. 

11 minutes ago, WRAPradio said:

I don’t know how I’d feel about a TB trade.  We’ve legit got a chance to with the Super Bowl THIS year.  While that may help with the cap, I don’t think we’re in cap trouble right now, even if we extend Joe and Tee this off season.  I think you run it back this year (maybe without Mixon?) and see what happens.  As for the mock…I’m interested to see where Miller Jr. gets drafted. 

I agree....but would you trade Tyler Boyd for a WR that you can have for 3 years after him and 10 million for a new starting lineman-Or to pay Jessie Bates or Pratt?

I've seen many mocks both here and elsewhere that have the Bengals selecting TE Josh Whyle out of UC.  While I like the pick in general, it just seems weird that so many mocks have this exact same pick?  Just the local Cincinnati tie-in or is there more to it that I'm missing?

1 hour ago, esjbh2 said:

I've seen many mocks both here and elsewhere that have the Bengals selecting TE Josh Whyle out of UC.  While I like the pick in general, it just seems weird that so many mocks have this exact same pick?  Just the local Cincinnati tie-in or is there more to it that I'm missing?

A lot of mocks just speculate that the team wants to give Joe more weapons. Not unreasonable given they will likely let Boyd walk after this season so a high end TE on the cheap for 4 years could replace his production. 

My second mock draft (February 24) ...

IMG_20230223_235738.jpg

You finally fix the TE position for the next 5 years with the best players based on value, and really Washington doubles as a big End Zone WR. This draft is all about getting big weapons for Burrow, your half billion dollar half of famer who is about to get a career contract. Perry is there in case Tee can't be resigned, or to keep a big 3 without Boyd eventually. 

Then you go get your starting OT in free agency, not the draft. 

3 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

IMG_20230223_235738.jpg

You finally fix the TE position for the next 5 years with the best players based on value, and really Washington doubles as a big End Zone WR. This draft is all about getting big weapons for Burrow, your half billion dollar half of famer who is about to get a career contract. Perry is there in case Tee can't be resigned, or to keep a big 3 without Boyd eventually. 

I like it.

AT is too small for my tastes.

Dontayvion Wicks is big and can play all WR spots .maybe 4th rounder ..

1 hour ago, BlackJesus said:

He's 6'5 though ??? 

Do you mean he's too slim? I think he's the closest thing in this draft to Tee. 

My bad..

Yes Perry in the 3rd is fine.

6'5 195lbs but he'll jump to 200 easy.

Chris Henry was 6'4 and 200lbs..

Could be a real find..

Mitchel seems tiny..fast but small.

4 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

IMG_20230223_235738.jpg

“February 24”.   Really???

4 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

That is the date today ??? What do you mean. 

I include the date as well as many of these guys could rise up boards and not be available where they are taken here. 

I read your statement on 2/23 (EDT). Perhaps you are located in Europe ??????  :shrug:  

3 minutes ago, Cricket said:

I read your statement on 2/23 (EDT). Perhaps you are located in Europe ??????  :shrug:  

As I'm reading through this I guess my question to you would be "Why does it matter?" :shrug: Asking for a friend?

6 minutes ago, Cricket said:

It doesn’t matter.  I was just curious regarding the date. 

carry on. 

No problem my friend. I'm in HR and do quite a bit of mediation. I was reading it as more of a "challenge" than a curiosity? I should just mind my own business and stay out of these things.

Take care :049:

Archived