2023 Mock Draft Simulators

On 2/23/2023 at 3:06 PM, esjbh2 said:

I've seen many mocks both here and elsewhere that have the Bengals selecting TE Josh Whyle out of UC.  While I like the pick in general, it just seems weird that so many mocks have this exact same pick?  Just the local Cincinnati tie-in or is there more to it that I'm missing?

In my case, I was nearing the bottom of the draft and didn't have a TE yet (which was a priority).  Whyle was a value at that spot so I took him.  The local connection didn't hurt.

19 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

I'd be pretty happy with this.....

image.png

Harrison makes me nervous.  The knock on him seems to be his play strength and I don't want to see him get bull rushed into the QB all the time.  One draft site said he would be almost "unplayable" at his current strength.  He'll get stronger, but strong enough?  

31 minutes ago, WRAPradio said:

Harrison makes me nervous.  The knock on him seems to be his play strength and I don't want to see him get bull rushed into the QB all the time.  One draft site said he would be almost "unplayable" at his current strength.  He'll get stronger, but strong enough?  

An alternative 

image.png

15 hours ago, WRAPradio said:

I see a lot of people drafting Tank Bigsby.   I don’t know a lot about him, I’ll have to look him up.

He's an idiot. Ran out of bounds in the Iron Bowl when Auburn was running out the clock in 2021. Gave Bama another chance and they tied the game, then won in OT. All he had to do was fall down inbounds without gaining a yard and Auburn would have beaten Saban. 

14 minutes ago, sparky151 said:

He's an idiot. Ran out of bounds in the Iron Bowl when Auburn was running out the clock in 2021. Gave Bama another chance and they tied the game, then won in OT. All he had to do was fall down inbounds without gaining a yard and Auburn would have beaten Saban. 

Remember that game

Yeah, it's not like Auburn so routinely beats Alabama that he made up for it the next season. Auburn's defense did collapse, giving up a 96 yard drive in the final minute but if Bigsby had just fallen down instead of fighting for yards and being pushed out of bounds, his team would have probably kept Alabama out of the playoffs.

I don't want a guy like that on the Bengals, he's the opposite of leadership. 

1 hour ago, sparky151 said:

46 minutes ago, New Jersey Bengal said:

Remember that game

24 minutes ago, sparky151 said:

Yeah, it's not like Auburn so routinely beats Alabama that he made up for it the next season. Auburn's defense did collapse, giving up a 96 yard drive in the final minute but if Bigsby had just fallen down instead of fighting for yards and being pushed out of bounds, his team would have probably kept Alabama out of the playoffs.

I don't want a guy like that on the Bengals, he's the opposite of leadership. 

I remember that too!  I guess I didn't realize (or forgot) that was him.  I would hope he would have learned from that game...if I remember correctly, didn't Ja'marr do something like that this year that could have cost us a game?  I think Tee let him have it for going OB, but we still won.  Maybe I'm totally making this story up...

On 3/7/2023 at 6:15 PM, BlackJesus said:

My latest mock draft (March 7) ...

IMG_20230308_001144.jpg

Mostly drafted for need (with an emphasis on size, power, and strength = AFC North guys), but I think got great value and perhaps 3 guys at the top who could step in right away. 

Im at the point if a team cant draft  Robinson they should wait until 3rd

for an RB..

Archived