2023 Mock Draft Simulators

PFF's simulator is so trash. It doesn't even list TE as a need for the Bengals. For fun I selected the Bears and kept track of the Bengals picks. The PFF simulator never took a TE, but selected not one, not two, but THREE CB's in rounds 1,3,7. 

• 3 weeks later...

image.png.5904e8bfd1225c9a9779ac27478a0ff6.png

Only thing I don't like here is I couldn't get a tackle.  I think Tippmann would be a great 2nd round pick.  He's a 6'6" center, but he also projects well to guard.  Have him push Volsen and we'd have a (hopefully) quality backup for Karras.  We saw last year how we need line depth and honestly upgrades to the starters.  Tippmann seems pretty athletic and Wisc has done a good job coaching up previous linemen.  

3 hours ago, WRAPradio said:

image.png.5904e8bfd1225c9a9779ac27478a0ff6.png

Only thing I don't like here is I couldn't get a tackle.  I think Tippmann would be a great 2nd round pick.  He's a 6'6" center, but he also projects well to guard.  Have him push Volsen and we'd have a (hopefully) quality backup for Karras.  We saw last year how we need line depth and honestly upgrades to the starters.  Tippmann seems pretty athletic and Wisc has done a good job coaching up previous linemen.  

Hard to believe you got a D on RB Abanikanda in the 5th..

Id give that a solid B ..

No way in hell are they drafting a backup C/G in r Rd 2 imo...

On 3/12/2023 at 12:22 PM, Sox said:

PFF's simulator is so trash. It doesn't even list TE as a need for the Bengals. For fun I selected the Bears and kept track of the Bengals picks. The PFF simulator never took a TE, but selected not one, not two, but THREE CB's in rounds 1,3,7. 

Weird it's almost like their entire brand is just fuzzy math and confirmation bias with a decimal point.  🥷

16 hours ago, WRAPradio said:

image.thumb.png.ea70472f1d733345c9e364a465d04df9.png

I added ESPN to the list.  It needs some work, but I like the percentages.  

Seems weird they have such high odds for decently rated players to be available well after their slot. If Jones is the 47th best player on their board, it seems less than 50% likely he'll be available at 60. Likewise, with Abanikanda or Allen's chances of falling another round.

2 hours ago, sparky151 said:

Seems weird they have such high odds for decently rated players to be available well after their slot. If Jones is the 47th best player on their board, it seems less than 50% likely he'll be available at 60. Likewise, with Abanikanda or Allen's chances of falling another round.

Jones isnt going ti last much past 28..

Chiefs could draft him to upgrade oline.

Stealers at 32 would jump on it to upgrade as well.

49 minutes ago, claptonrocks said:

Jones isnt going ti last much past 28..

Chiefs could draft him to upgrade oline.

Stealers at 32 would jump on it to upgrade as well.

That is very hard to predict. OL is a need for almost all teams but he is a bit of a project too so teams may not have a round 1 or even high 2 grade on him. Would not surprise me if someone picked him in 20's or the 60's. Since the Mayock/Gruden draft gong show is no longer around, no one will pick him in the top 20 lol. 

10 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

Not impossible someone trades up to keep us from getting him.

*cough*Squeelers*cough*

Just suppose the Stealers draft Skoronski at 17 then come back at 32 and take Jones...

Bug uograde to their mediocre oline..

It could happen unless we get him at 28..

Archived