Random 2023 Bengals related stuff

1 hour ago, sparky151 said:

If the NFL let's use start 12 defenders, I don't think Zach Carter will be one of them. I doubt Irv Smith is our starting TE as well. They must be assuming a trade of Williams. 

I didn't even notice 12 defender thing. 

On 4/13/2023 at 2:08 PM, Cricket said:

I wonder what the ratings are for Bates and Bell?   Seeing Hill and Scott in the mid-50s is concerning…just wondering what the drop-off from last year looks like.  

Bates..76.8 but 50 in the playoffs..

Bell.....66.3 and 72 in playoffs.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

IMG_20230418_042540.jpg

Squeeler fans come to the game drunk on cheap piss Arn Sitty.

I still chuckle when I think of the time I saw a Squeel fan carried IN to the game comatose drunk.

I guess drunks are supposedly not allowed in now.

P.S.  Just noticed the guy in the pic is a Clowns fan wearing a rainbow belt and waiving a

Butt Lite.  Coincidence?  I don't think so...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Former Bengals DE Chris Smith died suddenly at the age of 31, he was currently playing in the XFL for the Seattle Sea Dragons. He played for the Bengals in 2017 and had 3 sacks that year, after that he went to Cleveland. His girlfriend tragically died in a car accident in 2019 and now their daughter has lost both of her parents...that's awful. 

2 hours ago, PatternMaster said:

Former Bengals DE Chris Smith died suddenly at the age of 31, he was currently playing in the XFL for the Seattle Sea Dragons. He played for the Bengals in 2017 and had 3 sacks that year, after that he went to Cleveland. His girlfriend tragically died in a car accident and now their daughter has lost both of her parents...that's awful. 

That's really sad. I recall Smith played pretty well in limited snaps here but got a nice contract offer from the Stains. 

2 hours ago, PatternMaster said:

Former Bengals DE Chris Smith died suddenly at the age of 31, he was currently playing in the XFL for the Seattle Sea Dragons. He played for the Bengals in 2017 and had 3 sacks that year, after that he went to Cleveland. His girlfriend tragically died in a car accident and now their daughter has lost both of her parents...that's awful. 

Damn

3 hours ago, PatternMaster said:

LOL...HSH is seeing gay in everything...it's a phase, and he will hopefully grow out of it. 

I can recommend C&D (cease & desist) in Northside, very chill spot even as a cis (straight) dude. It's gay friendly but not like a leather bar or anything dramatic, more of a casual dive spot. Seems like it'd be a good bet for anyone that's "curious".

Junker's is cool too but a true dive, not quite on the old Sub Galley level but close - you're probably gonna see some shit. 

I'd say avoid Main Event, lots of gawker types & I think it's the same ppl that were running The Subway (not sandwiches 😆). That place was fuckin sleezy, like the bartenders would spike drinks or there was a trapdoor in the bathroom, IDK, just an unsafe predatory vibe in there. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

I dunno... seems like every time you look at the newspaper (internet news page) there's a chick 

with a dick competing in women's swimming or basketball or something.  Or a whole

gang of them running down some straight chick who speaks out against it.

Or a drag show in an elementary school near you.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Or some bigot shooting up a gay club.

Please show me a drag show in an elementary school. Oh wait did you mean showing Mrs Doubtfire? You know that hit movie where Robin Williams is in drag for the better part of 2 hours? Remember all the protests about him being a pedo groomer? Yeah, me neither.

Feel free to take this nonsense to the J&D forum if you want to get into it. 

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, T-Dub said:

I can recommend C&D (cease & desist) in Northside, very chill spot even as a cis (straight) dude. It's gay friendly but not like a leather bar or anything dramatic, more of a casual dive spot. Seems like it'd be a good bet for anyone that's "curious".

Junker's is cool too but a true dive, not quite on the old Sub Galley level but close - you're probably gonna see some shit. 

I'd say avoid Main Event, lots of gawker types & I think it's the same ppl that were running The Subway (not sandwiches 😆). That place was fuckin sleezy, like the bartenders would spike drinks or there was a trapdoor in the bathroom, IDK, just an unsafe predatory vibe in there. 

I was today years old when I learned that T-Dub was gay...cool. 

• Upvote 3