Super Bowl LVII Thread

Again just like last year, the refs decide the winner of the Super Bowl.

The NFL is edging closer to a WWE production, than a sporting event at the end of big games when it counts. 

Chiefs were only in this game because of the refs fucking the Bengals. And now they get a Lombardi gifted by them too. 

Embarrassing.

Like I said, the NFL has a short attention span, because the media-fed population has short attention spans. 

As such, it’s actually good Kermit got his little ringy. It means he won’t be the “hard fighting warrior who just fell short”. That plot won’t play two years in a row. 

No, make your bookings for Las Vegas now…because the Bengals will be next in line 

Look..  I don't know if the games are rigged or not, BUT if someone wanted to do so.. making ambiguous penalties that could decide games & be enforced (or not) at any time would sure be a good way to do it.  It gives the impression of being fixed, regardless of whatever fuckery is actually going on behind the scenes. 

We could debate the why of it endlessly but the result is what matters.

The NFL is not in a good place right now.

1 hour ago, Sea Ray said:

Wonder what all that was about then?

There was a commercial looking thingy a bit after halftime where he did attempt a "field goal".  It was lame as f*ck and looked weirdly simulated.  He missed.  I have a FanDuel account and it said that even though Gronk missed, anyone that had money on the game *could* still get something and to check their accounts tomorrow.  No real details, but I didn't bother to read closely either.  I'll see if anything shows up in my account tomorrow.

I don't think I can stomach a Chiefs dynasty, led by the amazing heroics of St. Patrick (credit to @Griever for the name), the greatest quarterback of all time, with Kelce the Neanderthal bellowing like Tarzan after every playoff win. Not since The Great Ben Roethlisberger have we seen such miraculous healing in just a matter of minutes, and he is able to do it over and over. And why does Mahomes' helmet sit so high upon his head. It looks stupid. And why does he talk like that? Brady and Belichick were easy to dislike, but these bastards are just cringe.

Oh, and the Babylon Bee was on to something.

How is Mahomes the SB MVP?  He only threw for 180 yds and IMHO didn't carry the team at all.  It was coaching, a special teams punt return, field position, defense/turnover/score, and Pacheco.  I guess he did throw 3 TD's (short passes of course) and miraculously recovered from almost being crippled for life before halftime.  Maybe we should start calling him "Little Ben"?

Eagles should be pretty good again next year...Eagles/Bengals SB next year IMHO.

Archived