XFL Rosters dropped

7 minutes ago, MichaelWeston said:

Can someone help me learn how to embed tweets?

Hmm..usually twitter links embed automatically for me. I click on the ellipsis within the tweet and choose the embed option. This opens a new tab where you can copy the URL and paste it here.

Go BattleHawks!

FB_IMG_1676134704134.jpg

BTW If you can take in a game I highly recommend it.. I made all but one of the home games in St Louis in 2020 and it was a total blast!  The league restricted sales to just the lower seating bowl, but the games were practical sell outs.  The crowd was great, the players were playing their hearts out, the quality of the product was high (considering it's a 2nd tier league), and the experience was completely memorable.  I plan to go to a game or two this season, just have to figure out which date works best for my schedule.

Ka-Kaw!!!

7 hours ago, AmishBengalFan said:

Go BattleHawks!

FB_IMG_1676134704134.jpg

BTW If you can take in a game I highly recommend it.. I made all but one of the home games in St Louis in 2020 and it was a total blast!  The league restricted sales to just the lower seating bowl, but the games were practical sell outs.  The crowd was great, the players were playing their hearts out, the quality of the product was high (considering it's a 2nd tier league), and the experience was completely memorable.  I plan to go to a game or two this season, just have to figure out which date works best for my schedule.

Ka-Kaw!!!

I know you told me…but is the TWA Dome still there? 

47 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

Jon Kitna is going to be the coach for Lakota East fooltball team.

Maybe its West.  One of them, anyway.

Lakota West’s football program took off once they hired Boulden away from Colerain.  I would imagine Boulden is still there…so it’s probably East.

44 minutes ago, Cricket said:

Lakota West’s football program took off once they hired Boulden away from Colerain.  I would imagine Boulden is still there…so it’s probably East.

It is indeed Lakota East...just "according to a source" right now and awaiting official announcement on Feb 22nd.

https://www.fox19.com/2023/02/17/former-bengals-qb-jon-kitna-be-named-lakota-east-head-football-coach-source/

On 2/11/2023 at 12:01 PM, AmishBengalFan said:

Go BattleHawks!

FB_IMG_1676134704134.jpg

Ka-Kaw!!!

I'm going to watch the game today. If I like the gameplay this will be my team.

That was one hell of a comeback by the Battlehawks:

- Drive the length of the field for a TD

- Successful 3pt conversion

- Forgoing the onsides kick

- Successful 4th and 15 try to maintain possession

- Drive for the winning TD.

Good job AJ "Way Better Than Dalton" McCarron!

Archived