NFLPA Report Card

49 minutes ago, HavePityPlease said:

Wonky bathrooms aside, I've always figured Mikey sees a lot of these services/amenities in a very old-school way, which may not boil down to simple "cheapness".  You need to breast feed?  Well, in the old days.... 

It's very easy to rationalize stuff "was good enough for us back when" and proceed accordingly.  Especially when you're as old as Mikey and had a legend for a father who probably taught him a lot of these postures.

As we've all seen the changes away from these crappy norms in Bengaldom seem squarely the work of the Blackburn ladies, and I'd expect further such changes will come from them as well.  The best part about it is that this is directly from the players and if the Blackburns are as professional as they seem they'll ask players to be direct and open with them about this stuff (assuming they haven't been) to get the most important things fixed right now.

I do agree the bathroom problems are particularly stupid.  Is this is any way a case where the org and the county differ on whose responsibility it is?  I'm not aware of the overall contract between the two.

Yeah I can see that, but he has two young granddaughters that are killing it in their part of the team, they could help make that transition to be more modern in all aspects of at least things like this.

There was an episode of the Brady Bunch when Marca wanted to join the Frontier Scouts and she had to bury her own poop on a camping trip. 

The modern football player is coddled. Period, point blank, as Pacman would say. 

You have to remember that Mike always plays the long game.  The stadium lease is up in 2026 and it has been reported that negotiations will start next year.  I am sure that showing the stadium is literally turning to shit will be Mike's way of screwing the county out of big dollars to renovate or even build the Bengals a new stadium.

On 3/2/2023 at 3:09 PM, westside bengal said:

You have to remember that Mike always plays the long game.  The stadium lease is up in 2026 and it has been reported that negotiations will start next year.  I am sure that showing the stadium is literally turning to shit will be Mike's way of screwing the county out of big dollars to renovate or even build the Bengals a new stadium.

All publicly funded stadiums should be built directly on top of the last, like a bigass wedding cake. 

Cry no tears for Hamilton County. They are pulling in more tax revenues from both stadium operations than that laughable 27-years ago half cent sales tax ever dreamt of producing. 

They are even going to rebate $10 mil back to taxpayers this year. 

They have made their fill and then some on the buildings 

Archived