Keeping our enemies close: 2023

1 hour ago, claptonrocks said:

Another over hyped QB whos game is on an Andy Dalton level..

Your stuck with him Billy..

I think it has less to do with his ability and much more to do with his horrible attitude. Before BB drafted him Saban warned him about his anger issues and they came out many times last season. 

• Upvote 1

The accusations against the Cardinals don't seem to amount to much.  They read like an angry ex-employee throwing stuff around and hoping something sticks enough to get him a payday. Now that they're public, Bidwill most likely would rather pay lawyers than the ex-employee. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, sparky151 said:

The accusations against the Cardinals don't seem to amount to much.  They read like an angry ex-employee throwing stuff around and hoping something sticks enough to get him a payday. Now that they're public, Bidwill most likely would rather pay lawyers than the ex-employee. 

Has anyone ever met a Cardinals fan? Seen someone wearing a Cards jersey other than on TV (or Go's shrine to Carson? 😏) I've spent a lot of time in Phoenix, think I maybe saw a window decal once. I doubt there's a smaller fan base in the NFL & the owners seem fine with it. Wouldn't surprise me if the whole franchise is just a tax dodge/kickback graft machine.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, T-Dub said:

Has anyone ever met a Cardinals fan? Seen someone wearing a Cards jersey other than on TV (or Go's shrine to Carson? 😏) I've spent a lot of time in Phoenix, think I maybe saw a window decal once. I doubt there's a smaller fan base in the NFL & the owners seem fine with it. Wouldn't surprise me if the whole franchise is just a tax dodge/kickback graft machine.

At least they won't look as drab next year apparently

https://uni-watch.com/2023/04/05/finally-arizona-cardinals-reportedly-getting-new-uniforms-for-2023/

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, T-Dub said:

This is all about the TV market.  Phoenix is the #11 market in the US and growing.  Throw in Tucson and Yuma and now you know why The Cardinals are a big deal.  It’s not a small market to advertisers.  The NHL refuses to let their Phoenix team leave inspire of terrible performance and pathetic attendance.  Hell, the Coyotes are now playing in a college rink!  TV revenue is king. 

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, UncleEarl said:

This is all about the TV market.  Phoenix is the #11 market in the US and growing.  Throw in Tucson and Yuma and now you know why The Cardinals are a big deal.  It’s not a small market to advertisers.  The NHL refuses to let their Phoenix team leave inspire of terrible performance and pathetic attendance.  Hell, the Coyotes are now playing in a college rink!  TV revenue is king. 

I'm sure the NFL wants it to be a big deal, but as far as I can tell no one much gives a shit. Maybe it's the fact that football season here is actually the ideal time for outdoor stuff, IDK, but the Cards management/ownership doesn't seem to be helping either. It's kinda weird.

15 hours ago, Inigo Montoya said:

Loudini should be thankful that he didn’t get the Arizona job.  One of the worst rosters in the NFL and they also have a “franchise” QB who is currently injured and doesn’t seem to care all that much.  Any coach taking that job is being set up to fail.  

Marvin Lewis is available.

• Upvote 1

Stay classy, Kansas City....

Linky: https://dailysnark.com/2023/03/28/chiefs-super-fan-who-was-arrested-for-robbing-a-bank-has-cut-off-his-leg-monitor-and-is-on-the-run/

Chiefs-Super-Fan-1024x573.jpg

Chiefs Super-Fan Who Was Arrested For Robbing A Bank Has Cut Off His Leg Monitor And Is On The Run

The story of Kansas City Chiefs super-fan, ChiefsAholic, just keeps getting crazier.

Xavier Michael Babudar, known by his nickname “ChiefsAholic” was arrested last December for allegedly robbing a bank while armed in Bixby, Oklahoma. His bail was set at $200,000.

Michael Lloyd, who’s Babudar’s Bondsman, told Benedetto Vitale that Babudar has cut of his leg monitor and has been on the run from authorities since Saturday and at this time, it’s currently unknown where Babudar is.

Vitale then asked Lloyd if there were any potential leads on Babudar’s whereabouts. Vitale explained that Babudar is “close” with his mother and brother, but those two “left Tulsa about two hours before Babudar even cut off his leg monitor.”

• Upvote 1

On 4/6/2023 at 12:35 PM, AmishBengalFan said:

Stay classy, Kansas City....

Linky: https://dailysnark.com/2023/03/28/chiefs-super-fan-who-was-arrested-for-robbing-a-bank-has-cut-off-his-leg-monitor-and-is-on-the-run/

Chiefs-Super-Fan-1024x573.jpg

Chiefs Super-Fan Who Was Arrested For Robbing A Bank Has Cut Off His Leg Monitor And Is On The Run

The story of Kansas City Chiefs super-fan, ChiefsAholic, just keeps getting crazier.

Xavier Michael Babudar, known by his nickname “ChiefsAholic” was arrested last December for allegedly robbing a bank while armed in Bixby, Oklahoma. His bail was set at $200,000.

Michael Lloyd, who’s Babudar’s Bondsman, told Benedetto Vitale that Babudar has cut of his leg monitor and has been on the run from authorities since Saturday and at this time, it’s currently unknown where Babudar is.

Vitale then asked Lloyd if there were any potential leads on Babudar’s whereabouts. Vitale explained that Babudar is “close” with his mother and brother, but those two “left Tulsa about two hours before Babudar even cut off his leg monitor.”

Is this one of Andy Reid's criminal sons...or maybe a nephew

• Upvote 1

Throwing 18 million at a WR coming off injury when your team has no starting QB is a total washed up Raven's move. 

OBJ was only worth a maximum of like 8 million on a prove you are healthy deal. Total overpay by a desperate front office losing their fan's confidence after the Lamar fallout. 

• Upvote 1

On 4/5/2023 at 10:43 AM, T-Dub said:

They spend their cap money but choose alot of under perrformers..

Not familiar with their scouting dept. but seems they suck in evaluations.

The AFCN. Is the most physical in the NFL..

Have the biggest.O abd D linemen in the league

Its the toughest  division in all of football

As JB said " we the Big Dogs now"..

Dewand Jones is the type to excell with tbe Bengals ..

Give JB a  massive fortress and he'll perform magic that we haven't seen ..

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, claptonrocks said:

The AFCN. Is the most physical in the NFL..

Have the biggest.O abd D linemen in the league

Its the toughest  division in all of football

As JB said " we the Big Dogs now"..

Dewand Jones is the type to excell with tbe Bengals ..

Give JB a  massive fortress and he'll perform magic that we haven't seen ..

Still don't know how this wasn't top priority from the moment they decided they were drafting him but after watching their shit OL cost him his first season and two shots at a championship I think they've finally got the message? So long as they don't waste year 4 of what should be a HoF career playing musical chairs with bum RT's I'll be happy.

7 hours ago, claptonrocks said:

They spend their cap money but choose alot of under perrformers..

Not familiar with their scouting dept. but seems they suck in evaluations.

Their former GM Steve Kiem is going on a media tour telling the world how bad at his job he was and blaming everyone else in the process. That organization is a shit show, but the Bidwell family is a circus so I'm not surprised. Most of these legacy NFL teams like the Cardinals, Giant, Bears,  are run by nepo babies that have no connection to football or clue about how to run a successful football franchise. 

• Like 1