Keeping our enemies close: 2023

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/kenny-picketts-car-stolen-middle-radio-interview

Kenny Pickett's car stolen in the middle of radio interview, police arrest suspect

Pickett's Stealers playbook was reportedly in the car at the time of the theft

Second-year Pittsburgh Stealers quarterback Kenny Pickett had his car stolen as he conducted an interview with a Pittsburgh radio station this week.

Pickett was at a local Chevrolet dealership in the Pittsburgh suburb of Monroeville for an interview Wednesday with 93.7 The Fan, according to WPXI. 

Shortly after the 24-year-old quarterback discovered his 2023 Genesis SUV was missing, police reviewed security footage as they searched for the vehicle. Authorities eventually recovered the car and arrested 60-year-old Christopher Carter in connection to the theft.

Police said the car was located outside Carter's home after officers responded to a call about a domestic incident at the address.

Carter was charged with theft by unlawful taking and receiving stolen property.

Both acts are considered felonies in Pennsylvania. Carter also faces misdemeanor unauthorized use of an automobile. 

WPXI also reported that Pickett's Stealers playbook was in the vehicle when it was taken, but it was returned to him when the car was recovered which is good because Kenny had not finished coloring all the pictures.

Multiple scratches could be seen on the SUV after it was returned.

47 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

Kenny Pickett's car stolen in the middle of radio interview, police arrest suspect

Second-year Pittsburgh Stealers quarterback Kenny Pickett had his car stolen as he conducted an interview with a Pittsburgh radio station this week.

Pickett was at a local Chevrolet dealership in the Pittsburgh suburb of Monroeville for an interview Wednesday with 93.7 The Fan, according to WPXI. 

Shortly after the 24-year-old quarterback discovered his 2023 Genesis SUV was missing, police reviewed security footage as they searched for the vehicle. Authorities eventually recovered the car and arrested 60-year-old Christopher Carter in connection to the theft.

Police said the car was located outside Carter's home after officers responded to a call about a domestic incident at the address.

Both acts are considered felonies in Pennsylvania. Carter also faces misdemeanor unauthorized use of an automobile. 

WPXI also reported that Pickett's Stealers playbook was in the vehicle when it was taken, but it was returned to him when the car was recovered which is good because Kenny had not finished coloring all the pictures.

A few pages of his playbook got leaked:

13-2.jpg

7-2.jpg

6-2.jpg

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, High School Harry said:

Anyone know what Bill Belichick was doing when this went down?

• Upvote 1

Coach Taylor needs to fly Will Smith into Cincinnati and have him smack every member of the DBs and every skills team member right in the fucking mouth snd tell them to get the Kansas City Chiefs "out they fuckin' mouth"!!! I'm sick of this shit! C'mon coach, step up and take control!

39 minutes ago, BengalBuck said:

Coach Taylor needs to fly Will Smith into Cincinnati and have him smack every member of the DBs and every skills team member right in the fucking mouth snd tell them to get the Kansas City Chiefs "out they fuckin' mouth"!!! I'm sick of this shit! C'mon coach, step up and take control!

:Thoughtful-min:

2 hours ago, Shebengal said:

And the rash of car thefts continues. In 2 separate incidents, Browns players had their cars stolen. 

https://abc6onyourside.com/newsletter-daily/browns-defensive-players-robbed-jewelry-vehicle-masked-men-downtown-cleveland-stickup#

No mention of whether their playbooks were in the cars. 

jolly-fool-300x297.jpg

• Upvote 2

On 6/5/2023 at 9:31 AM, Shebengal said:

And, why do I care what CJ Stroud thinks??

Play some football first, then give your opinion. 

Hey guys, I'm going to be completely honest here.  I do not know who CJ Stroud is.  Don't recognize the name.  I presume he (she?) is a sports person or broadcaster.

Full disclosure, I just saw a photo of Shia LeBeouf (spelling?) yesterday.  I had at least heard of the name before (unlike Stroud) and knew they were an actor, but was surprised to see that what I guessed was a black woman was actually a white man ... so I'm completely disconnected from today's pop culture.  Hence my ignorance of who CJ Stroud is.

1 hour ago, AmishBengalFan said:

Hey guys, I'm going to be completely honest here.  I do not know who CJ Stroud is.  Don't recognize the name.  I presume he (she?) is a sports person or broadcaster.

Full disclosure, I just saw a photo of Shia LeBeouf (spelling?) yesterday.  I had at least heard of the name before (unlike Stroud) and knew they were an actor, but was surprised to see that what I guessed was a black woman was actually a white man ... so I'm completely disconnected from today's pop culture.  Hence my ignorance of who CJ Stroud is.

Former Ohio State QB, 2nd overall draft pick new Texans QB