Orlando Brown!

Just now, soundstreamer said:

Wow absolutely love this signing but admit I didn't really think they would do it.  Wonder if Jonah will move to RT and draft one for the future?

But the team was quite adamant that Williams was NOT a RT. So intrigue I suppose. They could try to move him there and compete with Collins, best man wins

13 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

This is a free agency dream come true

Fuck Bates, Bell, Hurst, and Perine ... All bums compared to this

We struck the fucking motherload and best free agent O lineman maybe in NFL history. 

What the amazeballs ... Speechless! 

I believe everything you said but your never speechless..😎

• Like 1

1 minute ago, I_C_Deadpeople said:

But the team was quite adamant that Williams was NOT a RT. So intrigue I suppose. They could try to move him there and compete with Collins, best man wins

Maybe competition at RT between Jonah and Carman?  Would love to see them draft Darnell Wright and hopefully have their tackles set for a few years.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, New Jersey Bengal said:

Don't discount Jackson Carmen at RT

I think this buys them a year to figure things out. Jonah should be able to hold down the fort there this year. He'll hit FA next offseason and maybe Jackson can show enough this year to take over in 2024. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, I_C_Deadpeople said:

I thought the team said that was a no go?

Sort of. Callahan said the switch to RT from LT was harder than people think and they definitely implied that Jonah was pretty locked in at LT.

But we also shouldn't be surprised that they didn't telegraph exactly what their plans and goals moving forward were going to be. Can't take anything teams say about FA or the draft as 100% true in the lead up.