Orlando Brown!

24 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

Tell me why I hate Joey Porter like I do? Because after he and his boys jumped Levi he was never really the same.

Someone should kneecap JP Jr. as payback...fuck Joey Porter, he's a certified bitch. Between that and the 2015 playoffs, he's definitely one of the main reasons why I hate the Stealers, they worship that asshole so that tells me everything I need to know about the culture of the org and fanbase. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, PatternMaster said:

Someone should kneecap JP Jr. as payback...fuck Joey Porter, he's a certified bitch. Between that and the 2015 playoffs, he's definitely one of the main reasons why I hate the Stealers, they worship that asshole so that tells me everything I need to know about the culture of the org and fanbase. 

He's a low life and has always been a low life classless I remember during the 2005 playoff game after Carson got injured he was pointing to his knee to the crowd major classless low life

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, PatternMaster said:

Its why Im so torn about his kid potentially being available when we draft.

2 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

A bargain too ...

IMG_20230317_205618.jpg

I bet that 31 mil due on Sunday is a signing bonus (which is prorated on the cap for the 4 years of the deal) rather than a roster bonus which all hits the cap in 2023. Bengals started free agency about 34 mil under the cap. If Brown is 32 mil on this year's cap they won't be able to extend Burrow or Higgins this season. 

• Upvote 1