Thoughts on Orlando Brown Jr. Signing?

Thoughts on Orlando Brown Signing?   

22 members have voted

1. 1. Grade the Orlando Brown Jr. Signing ?

• A++++
    • A +++
    • A ++
    • A +
    • A
    • B or below (because I lick windows)
  2. 2. 4 year 64 million for Orlando Brown Jr.,, your thoughts?

• Amazing deal. Cheap for a 4 time pro bowler. Duke does it again!
    • A fair deal. About what he is worth. Solid signing.
    • Overpaid. Should have used the money elsewhere. Is the Windex on that window lime?
  3. 3. What is closest to your first thought upon hearing the Orlando Brown Signing news?

• WTF! Someone is trolling! This can't be true !!!
    • OMG! Runs to twitter to check, checks NFL.com, ESPN, still doesn't believe it. Sits in disbelief. Wonders if dreaming.
    • Instantly felt bad for talking all that shit about the front office the few days prior. Humbly ate crow with misty eyes and a wide grin.
    • Was kind of Eh. Because I am grumpy bitter fuck who cannot find any gratuitous enjoyment in life. Why am I even on this site.
    • Instantly ejaculated. Wasn't even embarrassed. In fact, I just kind of sat in it for awhile and thought of Shiesty having like 5 seconds to throw now and then did it again.

3 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

Ā 

Ā 

Kay Is BAEĀ šŸ˜

Ā 

Yeah I'm sure whatever was being said was interesting and stuff but all I got from that was Kay with bed-head lookin like she stole your favorite hoodie & woke you up to do bong rips

Ā 

Ā 

giphy.webp

Ā 

RIght up there with swiping Orlando Brown from KC at a surprisingly reasonable price. Fuck Missouri City and fuck their mega-cringe-ass tomahawk chop.Ā  Any move that shits in their punch bowl is doubly good AFAIC.

3 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

Ā 

Yeah I'm sure whatever was being said was interesting and stuff but all I got from that was Kay with bed-head lookin like she stole your favorite hoodie & woke you up to do bong rips

Ā 

Ā 

giphy.webp

Ā 

Ā 

I'll give her all my hoodies :lol:

Ā 

13 hours ago, I_C_Deadpeople said:

My only thought was I thought we had a better chance of signing Orlando Bloom than Orlando Brown. Kudos to the team.Ā 

Might be because Iā€™m high as balls right now, but šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Archived