Steelers Passing Game

[quote name='BrassBengal' date='Sep 9 2005, 10:56 AM']But now if Rudi runs for under 100 do the bengals win?

Word!
[right][post="144938"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Does that mean that perry picked up the slack if rudi is under 100?

[quote name='Ben' date='Sep 9 2005, 11:17 AM']Does that mean that perry picked up the slack if rudi is under 100?
[right][post="144950"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Yeah and it means that the Pitts backup can pick up the slack for Parker.

Noah Herron
[img]http://images.nfl.com/images/players/60x80/412701.jpg[/img]

or is it Sean Paul
[img]http://www.afrostyle.it/images/sean-paul.jpg[/img]

I thought he was a FB but I guess he is what they have to rely on.

4.7 speed vs 4.2 I think if Parker isnt effective they are screwed.

Steeler's passing game? Do they have one???

The Steeler's defense will probably pull Ben's ass out of the fire for this one, but I'll still be rooting like hell for the Titans.

Hey, wasn't it BJ that was posting those voodoo dolls a few months ago? Maybe he can find one for Rottensburger?

:ninja:

[quote name='Jophis' date='Sep 9 2005, 12:08 PM']Steeler's passing game?  Do they have one???

The Steeler's defense will probably pull Ben's ass out of the fire for this one, but I'll still be rooting like hell for the Titans.

Hey, wasn't it BJ that was posting those voodoo dolls a few months ago?  Maybe he can find one for Rottensburger?

:ninja:
[right][post="144982"][/post][/right][/quote]

You might as well go to bed, 34-7 bitches 158 (perfect) passer rating. What happened to Carson?

[quote name='BlacknGold' date='Sep 11 2005, 07:06 PM']You might as well go to bed, 34-7 bitches 158 (perfect) passer rating.  What happened to Carson?
[right][post="146845"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Your seriously gonna get excited about this againt the Titans? The TITANS? [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img]

[quote name='Nati Ice' date='Sep 11 2005, 06:40 PM']dude... handoffs mcgee hand 9, count them, 9 complete passes, wtf???

how do you seriously think he is any good when he only completes 9 fucking passes against the titans, sheesh go give him a bj already
[right][post="146885"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

You konw what it means when Pittsburgh throws 9 passes, they are winning, fuck stats, thats all I care about. I look forward to a good challenge for the north gl you'll need it.

Guest bengalrick

[quote name='BlacknGold' date='Sep 19 2005, 02:06 PM']You konw what it means when Pittsburgh throws 9 passes, they are winning, fuck stats, thats all I care about.  I look forward to a good challenge for the north gl you'll need it.
[right][post="152764"][/post][/right][/quote]

indeed you are correct... i talked MAD shit about ben before the year started, and though he hasn't proven to be as good as many in pitts make him to be, you guys just keep winning and ben is making good decisions... they will both be some great games and i can't wait :D

Guest bengalrick

[quote name='Ben' date='Sep 19 2005, 02:43 PM']So... Does willie parker offically have the starting job when bus/staley come back?  Its gotta be nice to have a rb that isnt fragile as china again.
[right][post="152806"][/post][/right][/quote]

no shit.... bad news for us... i had high hopes for bettis and duce (as a bengals fan of course... i figured they'd both suck and parker wouldn't cut it)... damnit if i was wrong!! <_<

[quote name='bengalrick' date='Sep 19 2005, 02:40 PM']and though he hasn't proven to be as good as many in pitts make him to be, you guys just keep winning and ben is making good decisions... [right][post="152804"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

see, the reason we think Ben is the shit is because of what he is compared to over the last 15 or so years....when we see a REAL QB instead of Maddox, Tomczak, Stewart, etc...we get kind of giddy.

And Parker has been outstanding. Speed kills, baby, and he has it. Just another dimension to kill folks with.

[quote name='Southern Steeler' date='Sep 19 2005, 08:48 PM']see, the reason we think Ben is the shit is because of what he is compared to over the last 15 or so years....when we see a REAL QB instead of Maddox, Tomczak, Stewart, etc...we get kind of giddy.

[right][post="152982"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

HAHAHA ... yeah i know what you mean with Smith, Klingler, Ferotte ect..

Guest bengalrick

[quote name='Jamie_B' date='Sep 19 2005, 09:41 PM']HAHAHA ... yeah i know what you mean with Smith, Klingler, Ferotte ect..
[right][post="153070"][/post][/right][/quote]

yeah southern... we know the feeling :rant:

its nice to have a legitiment quarterback finally B)

[quote name='Southern Steeler' date='Sep 20 2005, 12:11 AM']Actually, for Bengals fans.......the moment you became "legitimate" is the day you hired Marvin Lewis. 

Palmer is still the best you've had since..............well, since the mid-80's.  Sad, isn't it?
[right][post="153166"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Agreed. But we are a new bengals now, as you said.

Im looking foward to the "Ali/Frazer" fight come October.

You had the "thrilla in manilla", what shall we call this one?

[quote name='Southern Steeler' date='Sep 19 2005, 11:11 PM']Actually, for Bengals fans.......the moment you became "legitimate" is the day you hired Marvin Lewis. 

Palmer is still the best you've had since..............well, since the mid-80's.  Sad, isn't it?
[right][post="153166"][/post][/right][/quote]

Ben is still the best you've had since..............well, since the [b]early[/b]-80's. Sad, isn't it?

:D

j/k (kinda)

It'll be fun when all the Brady vs. Manning debates get replaced with the Roethlisbergermeistermeisterberger vs. Palmer debates.

So what Steeler QB has been as effective and a guiding force into the playoffs/Superbowl for the Steelers since Bradshaw?
You guys seem to always ignore that your current Qb isn't asked to do much more than NOT lose in keeping with a top-ranked defense and offensive running game.
Although it MAY be a coincidence!
QUIT comparing Carson to Ben! Different situations, different talents...

[quote name='Jamie_B' date='Sep 19 2005, 11:25 PM']Im looking foward to the "Ali/Frazer" fight come October.

You had the "thrilla in manilla", what shall we call this one?
[right][post="153177"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Isn't it obvious? I believe it's the:

[b]RUMBLE IN THE JUNGLE.[/b]

BZ

[quote name='TheBZ' date='Sep 22 2005, 10:00 AM']Isn't it obvious? I believe it's the:

[b]RUMBLE IN THE JUNGLE.[/b]

BZ
[right][post="154823"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

[img]http://www.autographedtoyou.com/xq/asp/parentid.71/id.791/Michael%20Buffer/qx/celebpics/michael_buffer3.jpg[/img]

Well, then Leeeeets get ready to Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmbbbbbbblllllleeeeeeee!!!!!

Archived