Reds 2023..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/9/2023 at 4:10 PM, Catfish Bob said:

Huge win today after yesterdays heartbreak.   WOott!!!

Bob,  this team is bad..

As a Red fan Im disgusted with this ownership..

Team  payroll  is about what Aaron Judge makes.

Granted he plays in NY but the point is the Castellini's arent putting anything into the team..

Just making money as the price of MLB clubs goes up and up each year..

• Upvote 1

Yall this team is alright for real.  I think they've been showing that.  They got some fight in them. They don't give up.  And of course us Bengal fans love being the dogs. We were the dogs for 20 years or more. Its makes those victories so freaking sweat.  I wish Volser would've had some better luck but other than that I like this team. But I hate the stupid Viking thing.  That's just too corn ball and borderline Savanna Bananas or whatever.

The MLB really needs to take a hard look in the mirror and just earn a little less profit and get rid of the freaking ads in the outfield and on the jerseys. It really diminishes the MLB brand and gives it a beer league softball game feel. 

• 1 month later...

NL getting the DH kinda bummed me out, really changed the game in a way I dont much care for...  Dumbs down the strategy and the pitchers have no skin in the game throwing inside to brush guys back..  I guess it was inevitable but it's nerfed IMO.

Also this shit with pitchers wiggling around playing ants-in-the-pants to game the pitch clock & avoid balk calls is straight bush league, need to start tossing their asses for it.

All that aside they're ahead of the Cardinals which honestly might be good enough for me. 

tumblr_n40oufABOY1smcbm7o1_500.gif

On 6/3/2023 at 9:42 AM, Jamie_B said:

They have to do something about the relief pitching, that is the biggest reason we are losing games. We'd be a very very good team if it wasn't for that.

I like an infield of 

1B Spencer Steer

2B Jonathan India

SS Matt McCain

3B Elly De La Cruz..

C. Tyler Stephenson

1 minute ago, claptonrocks said:

I like an 8field of 

1B Spencer Steer

2B Jonathan India

SS Matt McCain

3B Elly De LaCruz..

C. Tyler Steohenson

We have promising young talent, but it gets us nowhere when the relief pitching keeps giving up scores. 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

We have promising young talent, but it gets us nowhere when the relief pitching keeps giving up scores. 

Alexis Diaz may be the best releiver in the MLB..

Farmer and Sims are mediocre..

Hurts not to have a good middle reliever..

• Upvote 1