18th Annual Guess the Bengals first pick contest!!! (Closed for new guesses)

• Jason changed the title to 18th Annual Guess the Bengals first pick contest!!! (Closed for new guesses)
5 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

Which draft was that and who go it? (I'm gonna guess the David Pollack draft?)

I’m thinking that the David Pollack year was the year that I lost to Irish[something] in the tie-breaker…but I may be remembering that incorrectly. :shrug:  

I am not wanting to change my pick or anything, but the more I think about it I think Gibbs might be the pick and I wouldn't hate it.  Dude could flourish in this offense... The get Gibbs or Kincaid they will be just unreal... With the weapons we already have... wow.... 

It might have been the year I won the contest (I got lucky) but can’t remember who I picked. I don’t remember it coming down to a tie breaker. I still have the hat though and it’s in nearly pristine shape still.  As always, thanks for doing this again Jason. 

1 hour ago, I_C_Deadpeople said:

So I sort of won? 

YES!!!!   <golf applause>

Thanks for doing this again this year Jason...good on you and definitely adds a fun element to the draft.  On a personal note, I only missed my pick by 14 spots...that's pretty good!...for me.  :)

• Jamie_B unpinned this topic
On 4/28/2023 at 9:21 PM, Numbers said:

Congratulations to nobody for picking right and thanks to Jason for facilitating the contest again this year.  How many year's is it this year Jason ?

Where have you been?

Is this a cameo or are you returning to

what Mad Magazine called "The Usual Cast of Idiots"?

Hope to see more of you around here.

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/5/2023 at 11:05 AM, High School Harry said:

Where have you been?

Is this a cameo or are you returning to

what Mad Magazine called "The Usual Cast of Idiots"?

Hope to see more of you around here.

Thanks for asking Harry.  I'll be around but life currently has other plans for me at the moment.  Health care within the VA system is sometimes difficult.  I'm hoping things level out and I'll be back more frequently.

Archived