Bengals 2023 OTA portion of off-season stuff

2 hours ago, Homer_Rice said:

JFC. Stop whining all the time.

Thanks for your contribution but I was talking about Brown. How is it that I'm whining but the guy making sarcastic comments about Brown going in the Ring of Honor is A-OK? Just because you agree with his take?

How about get off my ass? If you don't like what I post just do us both a favor and put me on ignore. Easy.

Got a lot of respect for you and was happy to see your name pop up but I'm over trying to tiptoe around folks here getting butthurt over football opinions.  The mods won't do shit about the personal attacks that are supposedly against the rules so allow me to suggest that if that's all you have to add to a conversation maybe just don't hit send & keep it moving?

2 minutes ago, dex said:

Burrow looks jacked!

Definitely been lifting and working out this offseason. Hopefully this will be the year he can have a full offseason/season of good health. No QB deserves that more than Joe.

Can you imagine getting out of the gate quickly this year? What will that be like? 

2 minutes ago, dex said:

Burrow looks jacked!

Definitely been lifting and working out this offseason. Hopefully this will be the year he can have a full offseason/season of good health. No QB deserves that more than Joe.

Yeah to think of it, it's been kind of crazy

Year 1 - Covid

Year 2 - Rehabbing the Knee

Year 3 - Appendix 

Hopefully he can have a full healthy camp and season.

6 minutes ago, dex said:

Burrow looks jacked!

He ain't the only one, jeez

zeqie8k2ssu6yddjddiu.jpg

Archived