* ROUND 1 of the 2023 NFL DRAFT *

Man Stroud is so fucking accurate on every level. That said, he’s been throwing to Chris Olave, Garrett Wilson, Marvin Harrison, Smith- Njigba, Emeka Egbuka and Julian Fleming the last 2 years, he will NEVER have that kind of talent to throw to again. 

Just now, spicoli said:

Man Stroud is so fucking accurate on every level. That said, he’s been throwing to Chris Olave, Garrett Wilson, Marvin Harrison, Smith- Njigba, Emeka Egbuka and Julian Fleming the last 2 years, he will NEVER have that kind of talent to throw to again. 

I am a buckeye hater in some respects living in Cbus and working at OSU. He ended up so good. I don't understand the Bryce Young stuff.  

1 minute ago, spicoli said:

Agreed. Not comparing but they said similar things about Joe and then when a QB is inaccurate they make excuses that he has no good receivers, etc. I would have taken Stroud over Young, scared of his smaller than me frame

Archived