* ROUND 1 of the 2023 NFL DRAFT *

Great pick.  The reason the Bengals don't have a Super Bowl win is always their defense.  Good, but not good enough.

You have Burrow, Higgins, and Chase.  And hopefully now an OL.  Tight end frankly isn't that important.  

Need to rush the passer.  Hubbard is fine but they need to do better.  

3 minutes ago, Gary said:

I picked it.. 

This guy is going to be a freaking stud I GUARANTEE IT.. 

image.thumb.png.37684a0374cb837440a7525a701e6a6d.png

oh . i thought that was an april fools joke....   😁 

lol , just joking, good call and i hope your right, building  the Lines never a bad way to go. 

FF BIG BOARD RANK
HEIGHT
6' 5"
WEIGHT
CLASS
Jr.

Murphy is too freaky to pass up. The 6-foot-5, 275-pounder is this year's version of Travon Walker. Murphy could stand to add some pass-rushing moves, but he still racked up 76 pressures over the past two seasons.

Where he wins: Power

Murphy’s high-end reps are jaw-dropping. The power that he possesses when unlocked properly is enough to bowl over even NFL tackles. It’s just worrisome that we only saw it in flashes.

What’s his role: Project eery-down edge

Murphy may very well suffer through some head-scratching years before paying off. He’s just that far away technically. The pay-off, however, could be massive.

What can he Improve: Unlocking hips

Blocking Murphy can be a terrifying proposition for offensive tackles. However, he often does their job of establishing leverage for them. If he could just sink consistently into his bull rush, he would be unstoppable.

HOMETOWN
Powder Springs, Georgia

THE BOTTOM LINE
FIRST ROUND

The guy we saw as a freshman was a lock top-10 pick. Where'd he go?

1 minute ago, tibor75 said:

Great pick.  The reason the Bengals don't have a Super Bowl win is always their defense.  Good, but not good enough.

You have Burrow, Higgins, and Chase.  And hopefully now an OL.  Tight end frankly isn't that important.  

Need to rush the passer.  Hubbard is fine but they need to do better.  

Tell that to NE and KC.  I take it back, watch the Stoolers get Mayer unless New Orleans takes him. 

14 minutes ago, stryker57 said:

oh . i thought that was an april fools joke....   😁 

lol , just joking, good call and i hope your right, building  the Lines never a bad way to go. 

yah yah .. 😀

Archived